1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Those Surly Bastards...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, May 24, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Hey,..

I gonna have to vent here today.

Now it's not about my college or my could-be shitty results, but that doesn't going to be matter. That'll be something else:

Ah, how am I going to start first...

Ok! Neighbours. Let me tell you a story about these people.

1.) The Neighbour Living Opposite Me (Or Banshee's Lair):

In that house resides a family. A family of 3 kids. Basically, they are basic. But don't judge the book by its cover. The mother will do enough to dicipline the kids, that's very admirable, but all these time, she overdid it. She often let out a blood-curdling yell to her kids, especially the youngest one. And, the youngest one isn't budging an inch better after that 'session'. Usually he screams back, even louder or even retaliates. At least I can hear a 'warzone' of screaming banshees 3 times a freaking week. On top of that, that little twit has the worst behaviour. Even worse than, a worst kid in town, or Bart Simpson in general.

At one time, they are almost having a World War 3 session there, and with bangs and incessant screams, and I almost rushed out and yelled them back "Keep Quiet, you surly bastards!!" and almost gave them a birdy and a finger. But I refrained, because their next door live a bunch of crooks where laying a finger on them could have given me ENOUGH trouble.

And their daughter is a biatch. I dunno why I should call that, but all of her boys are either assholes, or brainless wussies. She is bloody potentially promiscous, as seen in her behaviour.

2.) The Crooks

I mentioned the crooks right? In that house next door to the "banshee's lair", resides a bunch of stupid low-life crooks whom they are suspected to be petty thieves and could be potentially anti-social. Besides, they often hang out outside their homes with their beers and chatting with their comrades at MIDNIGHT, dunno what the hell are they doing there, their mission could be "robbing the bank or the convenience store". Other than this, they have a dog, a female dog, who they are too irresponsible of, always letting her loose. At times the dog attacked the passerbys, but fortunately no one is hurt. The horrible thing they did was, the kids (sometimes the kids would come there) brought the dog and crapped in front in my garden, and I am just directly looking at them. I don't fucking know why they have lost all their conscience. As if they are all born without any of them. Sometimes, their noisy biker guys came there and their exausht pipes louder than the factory machines.

Worst of all, every christmas period, they will set up firecrackers and for 7 years, I have to be deaf every fucking fucked-up Christmas. And these bastards, so called church-goers, are all actually another bunch of low-life people. They go to the church to cover up their stupid sins. Shit. I hope they learn their lessons if they get that shit happening.

3.) Suspicious Lot of People

Ok, that's another group of people, whom once I respected, has already LOST my respect. Or hope it isn't yet. My trust towards them had eroded ever since one of their kids got married.

Back in 2004, one of the kids got married, and got a kid. Ok, I should congratulate them. It's every best thing ever for any people on Earth. But the thing is, there are 8 people living in that house, and there are 4-6 cars parking at their home, and it's almost blocking my house entrance. Never mind about their cars, but they could be very inconsiderate for people to stuff 8 people inside (parents, 3 kids, one couple, one grand kid) and the whole house became almost very noisy. It all started in 2004 when the new born kid crying almost incessantly and it almost disturbed my studies. Never mind, I understand that.

Now the hell started in 2005 and 2006. I had a depression boiling in at that moment and they couldn't control the noise. They let their grandkid wild. Ok, still, NEVER mind about that, I was a noisy kid when I was 2 or 3. But this one was totally unacceptable! They are SPOILING him. Instead of comforting him so that he could quiet down (or pipe down), they are just next to aggravating his noisyness.

And this time, when he begin to talk, it is even worse. Now that's situation beyond control. If they could have keep spoiling him like that, even more noise will come. Too late. The noise has been there for some time.

Also, the parents are very suspicious nowadays. They have to hide something from us... and my ma seen their behaviour. They did things as if they are just acting good and clean. But the Gods know what on earth they are doing.

If they are into criminal activities, too bad. They will reap what they sow. I meant it. :***:

I have stupid surly neighbours. I wish things could be better, but it didn't change for the past few years. Every year, it's getting worse. :frowning2:

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Do you live with your parents or on your own? Because it's been over several years I am assuming yo are with your parents.

Are you able to move out and get your own place somewhere a bit better?

Does it annoy your parents as much as you? Can you encourage them to think about moving?

Otherwise probably the best you can do is try to ignore them and not let them get to you. I guess that's how your parents deal with it.

3. darkestknight

Well, my parents dislike them as much as I do too.

In 2 yrs time, if I have graduated, or if my campus' moved to somewhere else, well, yeah, we'll move houses. Immediately.

The best thing is, we already bought the home too, so we have no more problems moving.

Also, even if we move, the old house where we are currently residing will be our 2nd home. The neighbours said could be bad for my parents and sometimes me, but this home still belongs to all of us, because it has access to many nearest areas. Call it hot, I guess.

If we have moved, maybe I'll get back to there sometimes as a holiday getaway. It's still lovely when it is quiet (at night)!! :roflmao:

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank God you're there to shine a beacon of goodness into their lives.

Lex