1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of coming out to my friends..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TinyBee, Sep 9, 2013.

1. TinyBee

I came out to my sister in July, and came out to my parents in August.. And now i kind of want to come out to my friends.. Well, at least one of my friends. It'd be kind of awkward with my other friend... (I don't have many friends. I have 2 that i see often and 1 that i barely see. And a handful of people i know that might be considered friends here and there.) but, my mom pointed out that it Might be awkward and they may think that i have a crush on them.. I don't think that they would think that, but i also didn't think my dad would react as badly as he did (long story..) so... That's the thing, to come out or not to come out, that is the question. And I'm not to concerned that any of them will stop being friends with me because I'm Bisexual (with the exception of my best friend.. That might make things awkward. I don't think I'll tell her quite yet.), like Dr.Seuss said; "those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

I also don't know HOW i will/might come out..

2. LesbianGirl

You should I'm sure they'll accept you