1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OH. My. Goodness.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, May 25, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Yes, that's about my close friend.

He flunked 2 semesters and bounced back into 1st semester in my very own college. Never mind if he admit that he couldn't cope up the studies and the rush, at least he will switch to another course to his preference. Current course he was taking att that time was B. Eng Electrical and Electronic Engineering.

Ok, so he liked Computers. I told him, "Go ahead and study computer engineering, you will shine there. You like it very much as much as me, so go ahhhhhhhhhead".

Yes, I thought he did so.

Alas, he told me just now was he switched to another college but with the same B.Eng course he took in his previous college. He told me that inside the studies of B. Eng Electric and Electronics contains... Computing?!?!?

What in the serious hell was he thinking? Inside an Electric+Electronic contains Computing studies... absurd!! I will check the course syllabus list again to make sure...

Oh man, I can't see him mess up the same subjects the third time! I will cry, certainly! LOLz! :roflmao: