1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusion!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by OneHatMadder, May 25, 2008.

1. OneHatMadder

Okay on Saturday night I was in a play. A friend of mine (Lets call him Humphrey) came from Wellington (An hours drive away) to watch. I told him he wasn't allowed to stay at mine because my house was full of people already (family members) I also told him I was going to the shows after party so I probably wouldn't see him. He said that was cool so went and had a mini drinks session with my best friend (Lets say his name is Kristov). Halfway through the after party Humphrey texts me saying he is coming around because his ex-boyfriend (Rupert... haha Rupert...) is there and Humphrey wants to see Rupert and talk to him. I told him no and refused to give him directions to the party because it was for his own good and I wasn't going to let him make Rupert (Who is also a friend of mine) feel uncomfortable. So Kristov followed Humphrey to make sure no harm befell him. They ended up getting slightly lost and now Kristov is really annoyed at me and when I asked him what happened he said "F*ck off! I don't want to talk to you!" He has never said anything like that to me before and we've been mates since we were 5. What do I do? I don't feel I'm in the wrong and yet how can I fix the situation?

Thanks for reading. I enjoyed getting creative with the names.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not much. Send him an e-mail or text saying, "Thank you for sticking with Humphrey last night - I really appreciate it. Not sure what happened, but I'd like to talk about it when you're up to it." And leave it at that.

Lex