1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some advice for a friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Party, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Party

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello, I just registered here and I'm a guy, 21, and bi, but I'm more into guys then girls, but I still like to date girls too.

I need to know if one of my friends is bi/gay. Only ONE of my friends really know that I'm bi because we have done stuff together before, but anyways, here's my situation.

I have a friend named John and he's really cute in my opinion, and I would love to just have sex with him. We've been friends for quite some time and I really like him. We talk almost every day and we hang out quite a bit too. I've always wondered if he's gay though, but I'm not sure. I know he's into woman because that's all he talks about except when we're with friends.

Like this one time, him, me, two girls, and another one of my friends where all staying the night at this chicks house and they kept on wanting me to go get them so food, and I kept on saying no, and they where begging me too. So at one point in time John said "Come on bro, please! I'll give you road head!" kinda in a jokingly way, so I just lol'd and "pretended" like I was straight and said "Hell no you queer!" and then we changed the subject.

This other time me, his best friend and him where all eating and then we went home, and I was texting him and his best friend after that and I we where joking around about him and his best friend being gay together. So I said "John, lay off his cock bro! hahahaha" (in a text message Jokingly) and he replied back "I can't help it, it's so damn big! haha" and his best friend was acting gay by texting me back and forth too, but that was like half a year ago.

There was one more time that I was texting him and I asked him to do something for me or a favor of some kind (not too long after we had stayed the night in the first scenario) and I sent him a text saying "I'll give you road head" thinking that he would remember what he said a couple of nights ago to me and then he said "Fuck no!"

He's in to video games, but I'm not sure about sports, he like 4 weeling and riding around. He comes over to play video games with me, and he always talks about "Getting laid" (with girls of course though) and he's really tall, has blond hair, and wears glasses, but most of the time he wears contacts. I'm too nervous to ask him, cuz I'm afraid he will get offended. Everytime I ask him if he wants to go out to eat, he always does with me and most of the time I pay for him even though he offers too cuz we are such good friends and I really like him.

I hope you guys are experts at this because I'm sure the Hell not, and yeah I know, it's complicated. lol

2. Gen

Gen

First off, Welcome to EC! (^_^)^

Honestly, when you have someone who is very open, flirtatious, or comedic it can really be difficult to take the things they say for humor as alluding to anything in reality. It sounds as though he could very easily be entirely joking when he says these things. The fact that he says these comments in front of other people also supports that possibility because most people tend to be a bit more reserved as those they are actually attracted to.

I'm not saying he can't be bisexual or interested in you, only that it can't be clearly deducted from the information you've explained.

3. igoloo2946

I have friends who act gay all the time but are not, a lot teenage boy act gay to be funny. Based on what you have told us, I really don't think he is gay or bi, the little things when he was playing around doesn't really mean much. He might be curiouse but there is not much to go off of.