1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forced Out.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Saint Otaku, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Saint Otaku

Previously I had a thread about how my parents had been questioning my sexuality, Sunday it was.

Coming home from the dentist, my step-mom started the questions again, but they were far more direct, far more accusatory. She said she believed I was lying to her, and she could prove it, but that I would be angry if she said how.

She had read my journal, mistaking it for my novel I had been writing. Upon the second page was written my confession of being a homosexual, and she had read it. She was moderately supportive, but I could tell she wanted to make my outing as some spiritual conflict. I told her "After this, I don't want to talk about it again."

I don't know what to feel. I should be glad, for my only restraint to coming out had been the fear of my parents finding out. But I feel such a hollow depression right now.

Any thoughts or similar stories?

2. igoloo2946

My brother and sister got on my facebook and read my messages and found out I was gay. I'm still upset over what had happened because they should had never go that far. Your mom got a little curiouse and she should have realized that she was invading your personal privacy before she turned the page that revieled your homosexuality. In the end though, faimly will continue to love us and overall you will feel more comfortable and glad that she knows.