1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Troubled Teen

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by oOoSpRiNkLeSoOo, Feb 23, 2007.

1. oOoSpRiNkLeSoOo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm at a really akward phase ATM. I've questioned myself for quite some time. Ever since I was 8 to be exact. I know I have more feelings for boys than girls. I just don't know, though. I come from a huge christian-strong family, and most would shun me if I weren't straight. :bang:

2. Edwin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I do understand what you went through as i've known i was gay since i was about 13 but realised that i actually like guys waaay before that. I just thought that everyone else was the same. :lol:

What i want to say though, is that you should not try to be another person just because some people disapprove of who you are. There is always some people out there who truely cares about you.

3. marsee

It's not bad and your not a troubled teen. you are just being who you really are! you like boys so what?! You are happy with it so, don't think what other people think about it. do what you want. Be who you are! Not who you feel people want you to be.

4. Gallatin

Marsee, I think it's awesome that you offered your support and all, but this thread is from 2007. I think the OP has probably moved on from that problem since.

5. mitzel

true that! I think it's totally normal. there's absolutely nothing wrong with that! A little experimenting here and there, is the fun and cool. Variety is the spice of life! So just have fun going after both sexes!

6. george678

7. Fiddledeedee

I am also from a strongly Christian family. It can seem so scary, but it really is OK. The core of Christianity is to love others. I told my mother this afternoon, I know what you are going through. God loves you! You say most of your family would shun you, so talk to the ones that wouldn't. Also, consider that you are exaggerating things because you are shunning yourself, after a fashion.

(*hug*)