1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what to do next????

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by this is me, Sep 18, 2013.

1. this is me

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So, I have cam out so several friends...I think 13...and I don't me being a lesbian to be a secret, and I had 2 ideas, one that might take awhile, and one that I could do at any time...the one that I could do at anytime is changing my interested in on Facebook...but that would require me to come out to ~175 people at once, including some family...an the longer one is to wait till get a girlfriend, then bring her to a family holiday and introduce her as my girlfriend....idk...I need help!!!!!! :dry: :bang: :icon_sad:

2. bscott92

I waiting until I had a boyfriend just everything had to go beyond the theoretical. And when someone meets your significant other, and likes them, it seems to make it easier for them to accept it all. I'm not all about posting things like that on Facebook because I'd rather just tell people myself, so that they can see how you are with it, ask questions, etc.

3. Abbra

You don't have to come out on a large scale. It would probably be easier just to change your interested in: to females and just let everything else become natural. Just have the mentality that if they ask, tell them, but if they don't ask, you don't have to say anything. Just make sure you're out to everyone that you think needs to know and just let everyone else figure it out on their own.

Besides, it's going to be hard to find a girlfriend if you aren't out.