1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It happened again

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by whatsgoinon, Sep 21, 2013.

1. whatsgoinon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I got high around alot of straight people. They called me out for being gay a Jewish a double whammy. It was mostly the girls. I'm a guy. But then the girls left and five "straight" guys stood in front of the door not letting me leave, saying its fine. I freaked out, pushed one of em away and attempted to take a cab to a gay club. I just ended up going home because of depression. I mean i still cant admit to myself im attracted to guys, i just know im not as straight as i believed myself to be. Yeah I know I'm gay but why are they all trying to hook up with me now? When I "thought" I was straight they were way more subtle. I just needed to vent, I want to experiment sexually just not in that way I guess. I mean I have ample opportunities and cool friends that are more than willing to "help" I guess. But idk I just can't get over the anxiety and wrongness of it all. Any words of encouragement?

2. whatsgoinon

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    This hasn't happened to anyone? It's the second time "straight" guys basically try to rape me. They wouldn't let me leave and told me to just do it, over and over again. I can't be the only one this has happened to. I already feel alone, please tell me this has happened to someone. Anybody I'm freaking out. All these guys were my supposed friends too

3. Jessica79

Maybe you should see a counsellor because if they have tried to rape you something needs done about it maybe even go to the police

4. blueberrymuffin

I don't know, maybe they think it would be helping you. You have to deal with this and figure out what you want before getting into such a vulnerable position again. You don't want your first experience to be in a 5-way...Yeah i don't blame ya.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Even if they have gay tendencies, what they did was totally inappropriate, especially because they outnumbered you. You should stay away from them as much as possible and get help. Rape is sexual intercourse that is nonconsensual, and thus you should report this as an attempted rape. They also sound racist if they made fun of your ethnicity.

6. Momosboy

I'd call the cops.