1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No one Cares

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zak, May 28, 2008.

1. Zak

Zak

Ok So today was horrible! and i figured out that everyone hates me. idk..but i dont blame them, i ahte myself. i got hit in the head 3 times. Acacia hucked alacros ball at my right lobe on purpose, and last period Brandon slammed my left lobe into the brick wall! On Monday, my brother hit my in the head with his knuckles, then slammed my head on the pavement! i hate my life! Oh, and rebecca poked my head with a sharp clay tool! No one would care if I died...I asked people and they said that they hoped I did. My mom probably wouldnt even care...or cry at my funeral! I dont really need advice, i just wanted to post my story. :frowning2: w/e....no one cares at all.

2. Louise

(&&&) (&&&) We care. I can't give you any advice because I don't know what led up to these incidences, but no one deserves to be treated like this. You have qualities, and probably annoying things about you but then we all do, that is what makes us individuel.

You have to believe that you have worth, and don't be so sure about your mum not caring. I don't know your mum of course but although mums can be tough with their kids sometimes just you wait and see if ever you were in danger she would be the first in line to help.

Try doing something you really like doing... roller blading, swimming, running, reading, whatever, just something you really enjoy and forget about all the nasty things that have happened, there is no point dwelling on them, they have happened they are in the past, now you need to treat yourself and make yourself feel good.

3. Alex

Aww Zak we care!!! im really bad at giving advice, so get your ass on MSN for a talk!!

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might also look into getting into a martial arts program. They tend to boost self-confidence something fierce, and you'll be able to parry any more attacks that might come your way.

There's no excuse for violence, and there's no reason to "just take it". So start looking on ways to end it. :slight_smile:

Lex

5. Zak

Zak

I like running. I love running. It does get my mind off things. but only for a short while......but Louise, your not here. no one likes me here. in Rhode Island, North Kingstown

6. Sam

Sam

We do care! Those people say that shit but they would feel sad and guilty if anything happened to you. It may seem like the whole world doesn't care but you would be surprised at how many do actually care about you. I'm sure your mom cares and loves you too. It gets better I promise I know, I've been through it and when people would tell me it gets better I didn't believe it but guess what they were right, it does get better.

If you ever need to talk don't hesitate to pm me!

Sam

7. Louise

I'm not going to contradict you because of course I don't have to live your life but does no one like you or does no one you know like you? There is a difference. Maybe you need to change your circle of 'friends'.

Is there a running group near you? If so you will meet new people, people with at least one thing in common with you.

On a different tack, if NO ONE likes you what is there not to like about you. That you don't get on with everyone is normal but if it really is true that not a single person that knows you likes you then you need to look to yourself and see what it is that is annoying people.

You have to have SOME good qualities, everyone does. (*hug*)

8. Zak

Zak

+ I have finals coming up. So i have less patience cause ive been studying like crazy. Today paul was messing with my chair, and he was annoying me. So i told him to stop. and he didnt. So I shuved my chair back and the desk hit him in the balls and I got in trouble. :frowning2:

9. Zak

Zak

I have none.

10. Louise

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment. If you like running take some time to run, that will clear your head, get rid of some energy... nervous and physical and set you up for a study session afterwards.

If you find people are annoying you more than usual stay away from them for a while, keep your own company, at least you won't annoy yourself and others won't be able to either. A bit of ME time can do you the world of good.

11. Zak

Zak

hmm....i guess your right Louise.

12. Zak

Zak

I think the reason I have been drinking lately is too ease the pain or to make this go away. I know they are depresents though.

13. Louise

It breaks my heart to think that at your age you are turning to drink for solace.

Ok I don't know you at all but what I see from the few posts that I have read is an intelligent, caring and sensitive person who is reaching out for help and friendship.

You do have qualities, you may not see them but even without knowing you I can see some of them!

If you know how to do it you can take this onto MSN, I am logged on at the moment but don't know how to use it unless you come to me:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

14. Zūn Jìng

Zūn Jìng Guest

I care about you Zak(*hug*) My brother does the same to me all the time. Mostly don't try and let those things get to your head. Not everyone hates you. I'm sure anybody would be more than glad to have a friend like you(*hug*) Focus on finals now and talk it trhough with them later.

-The one and only Dan!(*hug*)

15. Zak

Zak

trying to. lol...u cant figgure it out

16. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>I have none.

I have yet to find anybody with no good qualities. If you actually don't have any, then you're of scientific interest...and thus have a good quality. :slight_smile:

Lex

17. Airboy87

Airboy87 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just a bad run, dude. Keep your chin up. It'll pass. :slight_smile:

18. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Click on the [​IMG] icon under her name by her post. That should send her a message by MSN, then she can add you.

19. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Zak! I'm sorry that you had such a bad day. Reading your posts, it's clear that you do have great qualities. I agree with Louise that maybe you need to change your friends. Try getting to know some new people. Try joining groups with whom you have stuff in common. Try having a good time, which will help you in overcoming this and also get your mind of this bad experience and day. At the same time, and as Louise mentioned:

Although it might be hard try looking at some of the things that you have said or done that might have irritated others. Sometimes we do or say things without realizing it that it annoys people or our friends. Being stressed about things can certainly lead us to be grumpy and react to things quite differently than we normally would. Having said this, I still believe that you have some great qualities. Maybe you need to show those qualities more. As Louise said: everyone has some good qualities.

Try different things and see if this will change anything with your friends. At the same time, if you know that you hurt someone, be honest with them and say that you are sorry but also let them know what bothered you and why you reacted the way you did.

Turning to alcohol is not the answer! It can only lead you to further isolation and problems down the road. If at all possible refrain from it. Whenever you feel that you need to talk or vent don't keep it inside of you. Talk to someone about them. Maybe you could see a Counselor at your school who could also help you. Talk to your mom. Talk to us.

I hope this is of some help. If you ever need to talk feel free to pm me or adding me to MSN.

There are better days ahead. Trust me. Cheers.

#19 Mirko, May 28, 2008
    Last edited: May 28, 2008
  20. Alexander

:kiss:

relax. take a breath.