1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by The_Poets, Sep 22, 2013.

1. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    Hey, so my school has our first dance in a few weeks and I want to ask a guy to it. (He is a year older than me btw) The only problem is I dont know if im ready to be out, ( he is ftm) we were in girl scouts together a long time ago and my mom will most likely recognize the name or him. Also he knows that i am pan. I don't know what to do after this i am sure people will realize that im not straight.:help:

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! If you feel that it makes you too nervous of going to the dance with him, and the feeling of not being ready to be out at school overcoming you, I'd say hold off for now. That said, you could still ask him out, given that you are out to him. Why not ask him if he would like to spend an afternoon or some time after school with you?

3. BKTHforever

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As Mirko say, start by being with him only so you get to know each other, maybe then go to public places together. I would say get to him and let him get to know you, then you know how both of you react on different things and subjects.

hope you make it up to ask him.