1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I thought I had gotten over my crush but idk now

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RGX Guy, May 28, 2008.

1. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

we used to be really close but then something happened. We were just friends though no one knows I'mbi and if he is he's really good at hiding it

He's got blue eyes that are amazing I forget he's a jerk to me sometimes.

He's been making more of an effort to talk to me lately which I think is why I am starting tio like him again. I thought I was done with liking him. I just want to move on but seeing him just screws everything up. Kinda like the forbidden fruit except I don't want to eat him. Lol. What are some things I could say to hint that I like him without outting myself?

2. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

Ummm.... if you're not out he won't even catch your hints... I mean, why would a straight guy be hitting on you.
    Although--- When I was in high school and I got one of my crushes as a partner i dropped my pencil like 20 times so I could stare at his crotch! I think he noticed but it wasn't anything he could out me about :slight_smile: Man I miss Fred... :'(

You could suggest a three-some with you him and a girl... haha...

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>What are some things I could say to hint that I like him without outting myself?

None.

It's something the world could use. A way to say, "Look, I think I like you as more than just a friend, and I'd like to pursue it if you feel the same way. But if you don't, I totally understand, and we can continue on exactly like we were before, and nothing will change."

Sadly, there isn't.

Sure, you can hint. But if you've read this site at all, you've seen the hundreds and hundreds of posts asking "What do you think this means?" "Do you think he's saying something?" And you'll see how many people responded to these possible-hints - not many. Instead, there's just a lot of wondering and occasional hinting.

At age 15, I'd say the best bet is just let it slide. Enjoy his company. If it gets a bit too much, pull back slightly. Things should get clearer the longer you spend with him.

Lex

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I agree with Lex. There is not much that you can do. However what you can do, is to enjoy his company and friendship. Get to know him better. If you want you do can let him know that you like his company and friendship but I wouldn't go beyond that. Not at this stage. Given that you are not out yourself, and maybe fear of how he might react, play it safe. I hope this helps a little bit.