1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Bi Sexual?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ashanti, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Ashanti

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi :slight_smile:
    I went out with my ex girlfriend and two of her friends, one gay and one transgender (Drag)....
    We all started off drinking at my Ex girlfriends house then went to a club close by then myself, the gay guy and transgender told my ex that we are going to town (City) to the major clubs that stay open till the birds start singing.. my ex stayed home...

By the time we taxied to the major clubs I was pretty drunk but I ended up getting wasted throughout the night and i could not remember parts of the night the next day.
    Throughout the night "IT" happened I was pashing up the transgender (guy who wants to be female) and we just pashed and pashed all night and i was not worried that others in the bars could see me pashing another "Guy"
    & then the gay guy jumped in and we started all pashing each other hardcore...
    But The thing is I loved it and cant stop thinking about the transgender guy...
    I want to go out with him again and do it again and again...:bang:
    Whats wrong with me! :icon_redf

---------- Post added 27th Sep 2013 at 08:42 PM ----------

Oh and yes i am male :slight_smile:

#1 Ashanti, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  2. penguin machine

Nothing is WRONG with you. You're opening up your awareness to a layer of your sexuality you simply haven't seen before.

For starters, it's proper to refer to the transgender girl as a GIRL, not a guy. Generally, most people refer to trans people by the gender they identify with. Here we call a trans girl (a guy becoming a girl) an m.t.f. (male to female). But if your trans friend said that the pronoun you use doesn't matter, that's a different story. Generally, I think, the stated gender is more appropriate.

Second, for anyone wondering, pashing is Australian slang for heavy kissing.

Thirdly, I think you just enjoyed something that you weren't otherwise expecting to, and that's okay. I say if you're curious, go out with them again and see what happens. You ideally don't want to be drunk though, you want comfort, not blind courage. With the two of them you basically have a guy and a girl who are both open to having fun, so you can go wherever you feel most comfortable between them. :slight_smile:

I wish you luck in your adventures!

3. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you heard of the Kinsey scale? (The Kinsey Institute - Kinsey Sexuality Rating Scale) There's no need to label yourself or decide where you are on it if you don't want to, but I think it helped me to recognise that just because I didn't feel exactly the same way about men and women that it didn't mean I wasn't bi (many people say anything other than 0 or 6 on the scale is bi, but it's up to the individual how they identify). Sexuality is a lot more fluid than society has us believe.