1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The making of "Oh Shit, The Drama"...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, May 29, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Ok, it's been a good and a tough week as well, but the good is predominant because I received a satisfactory past sem results. Eventhough the CGPA drops a little bit, but I have to swallow it because at least I don't have to resit a paper. Just that I'll push harder this semester. !! :grin:

Ah, this isn't the story. I've no more trails of destruction from my dreaded past semester following me. But, this is another doubtful one.:roflmao: Read on:

A few months ago, when I accidently came out to my parents, I felt relieved and frustrated - and I took all of my frustration... writing a 9 page about my bi-sexuality. Yes, it sounds weird, and it sounds like I'm making a lab report or a thesis as well.

I hid it under that mousepad (thankfully it was large) and mainly undiscovered until when I housekeeping my PC, I moved my documents... UNDER MY PILLOW IN MY BEDROOM!! It was only temporary.... then I'll move it later to some place secure.

But, I am fucking absent minded. :roflmao: The next day I ran out to college totally forgotten about it!

The worst thing could happen was, my ma did a housekeeping in MY bedroom, and when I went back, the documents are ON MY STUDY TABLE... I assumed she read all that shit already.

Now, I don't know if my ma will brought up this topic. She could have embarrassed me in front of the whole people in my whole life.

Or worse, she could have force to send me to some kind of reparative shit which I don't actually need! :roflmao:

2. Trumpetplyer23

Are your parents okay with your bisexuality? If so, then you have nothing to worry about with your document. Just tell them that it was a way for you to relieve some stress that had built up in your head.

If they're not okay with your sexuality, then just tell them that that paper helped you feel better about who you are.

Plus, she might not of even read it, she might have been like "oh, here's one of his papers" and just put it on your table, thinking it was something for school.

3. Alexander

wow..... just wow. I hope she took it well ^_^

and I loved the thread title :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Bryan90

Thank god we don't have those in Malaysia... or at least I don't think they do...

And hopefully it goes well for you... :thumbsup:

5. darkestknight

Well, they have, but it's not applicable to my uh... religion. :slight_smile:

Even if they do, it mightn't work at all. Trust me on this. :roflmao:

6. Bryan90

They have?!:eek: Shame......

But what do you mean not applicable to your religion.. what's your religion? if you don't mind my asking...

7. darkestknight

Trust me, they ALWAYS have these reparative shit in every country! :grin:

Well, again, I have almost no religion there, I depend on traditions.

Also, about a year ago, I was cruising around uh... well, EC's sister site (you know what it is right, it's for the boys)... and my brother accidently saw that title on the Firefox's title bar when he went past me... lolz! :roflmao:

Till now... I don't even dare to ask him whether he actually know or not. :roflmao: