1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am In Love With A straight boy So i think he Is

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zerfs, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First I feel in love with him in 8th grade, I new him 2 years already but we didn't really talk then. We started talking in 8th grade at first we got off on a bad start, but then We started talking to each other. He was always touching my head when I saw him in the hall. We always help each other with work and stuff. And then one time I told him I like his hair better cut a little, so he cut some of it over the weekend. So he got a girlfriend, and that girl was my best friend(she does not know am gay). They went out for the rest of year and stuff. I kind of got mad at him, because he was going out with her( I was dum for that right) and every time he was kind of playful with me I kind of got mad a little and stop talking to him like that. Then like at second semester we started talking again, and I think we got really into each other. We always small and stuff at each other and sit by each other in class. Then when it was almost the end of our 8th grade year when we were testing, when we finished taking the test we always looked at each other. He the always messing with me sometimes he's playful but sometimes I take it serious I don't know if he be playing are not. So that what happen in 8th grade. We went back to school we where in 9th grade. He broke up with his girlfriend from 8th grade went with somebody else. We didn't talk to each other into like the second month of our 9th grade year. He came up to me talking about he came to mess with me. Then for national kiss day we were going to our last block class he was walking with his girlfriend. but when he saw me he reached out his hand talking about what sup but I didn't say nun like I said I was mad at him cause he was going with a girl (know that dum) the he came a grap me and like kiss me on my neck. He stills try to talk to me but like I said am mad at him I try not to be but it just makes me mad. I tried to get over him and everything but I cant, I also want to tell him I love him but I think he confused about his feelings or some or he just straight. Everybody say he gay and stuff doe but u cant judge people like that.

Plz Give Me your Best advice on this I don't know what to do. I already have my hopes up that he will fall for me one day. That just wish full thinking doe. But plz tell me what do u think.

Ps. I all so wanted try dating people I saw somebody on facebook I like but idk.

Thank you Give honest Opinion! :icon_wink:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

2. Twinkletoes81xx

There's always that possibility that he could feel the same way back but it's hard to know. My opinion is that it does sound like he's interested and is showing that in a playful way. He may be confused at the moment. I think you should try talking to him when he does . And give him small hints to show that you're interested. If he responds to them then maybe it would be best to tell him how you feel and take it from there. This is what I did in my experience. I hope this helps.

3. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you I will try today if I get a chance.

4. Werbinich

I had a similar, though not so dramatic--sorry for the word--experience and what I did was: I told him I like him (he already knew that from my uncontrolled behaviour). Though he said he's not gay, we remained friends, and our friendship even deepened...What I'm saying is not I think he would reject if you told him, but he sounds like a great friend and no matter what happens, he would be knowing and supportive.

JUST. TELL. HIM.

Hugs, and Good Luck!

5. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well today I didn't get a chance to talk to him, we had a speaker come to our school. I don't know if I will have a chance to tell him. We don't take classes together. Only when I see him is when were going to last period. I cant really get him alone. He is also kind off a jock. And am scared he will out me to everyone if I tell him. We don't even speak to each other no more I think because I was always pushing him away.

6. Monkeyman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my experience the cute guy in school that always had a girlfriend turned out to be gay.

Also stop being mad at him or he may stop liking you.

7. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He may already have stop liking me. And I think am just gone give up or try too.

8. LILuke

I agree that you should just talk to him and see what happens. Best of luck, I'm pulling for you! :slight_smile:

9. Au.Quicksilver

I'd just tell him. Judging by one of his actions he either knows (the complaint about him going out with a girl is probably a giveaway) or he's bi. That's my opinion anyway.

10. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Am a try but am scared what if he outs me to the school. People already think am gay but I don't want them to know it.

11. Au.Quicksilver

That is a worry. But it's love. Love knows no gender. That is the excuse. I learnt that fact because I fell in love with my best friend.

12. lmwilliams

Oh my god!

This story is very close to mine! When I read your story, I could so relate to that! One of my best friend is very touchy-feely with me. He rubs me hair and touches me all the time in the corridor (and he looks so hot when he cuts his hair too!). He went out with my best girl friend, and I felt really weird about it (I was kind of mad, because I really like that girl, and him, of course).

I asked people about it, and told me that I should come out to him, but maybe not tell him that I like him, just telling him I'm gay and see how he reacts. Give him some time and maybe tell about my feelings towards him.

I didn't do it yet, but maybe you could try this solution as well.

13. LILuke

Do you think you could convince him to keep your secret after you told him?

14. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think I can, but's its like that little bit of trust I cant give him. ugh idk