1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yes i am an angryman

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by angryman, Oct 1, 2013.

1. angryman

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I am really really angry. On a level i have never experienced before. I cannot sleep. I cannot eat. I cannot stop thinking.

I am a bisexual man. I am not neccesarily in the closet so much as very private. I am absurdly confedential about my life including my sexual life wether it concerns men or women. I was revently outed at work by a gay couple who I had told about myself. I trusted the wrong people. Here is where it gets bad. One time they gave me a bj and it is possible they filmed it. At the time I did not think they would do something like that but now I am sure they would. They may have distributed this to people at work.

This is not the normal post I understand, but wtf! am I supposed to do? I mean I thought these turds were my friends. I cannot even do anything to them because I am about to be promoted and if I do bring this to HR the mess may delay my promotion. It will also remove any semblence of privacy that I have now. I would murder them if it wasnt illegal. When I say that I am dead serious. Sadly it is illegal to kill people even if they are worthless shit. So I literally have no outlet for this rage inside me. I am trying to find some way to let it go and fucking forget about it. BUT I CANNOT EVEN FUCKING SLEEP.

2. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First ... you don't know that they filmed it
    Second.. you don't know that they would show it to anyone else
    Third .. why on earth would they show it to people at work

I understand the feeling of violation of privacy but you seem to be jumping to worst possible scenario conclusions

To put your mind at rest why don't you speak to them about it?