1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a crush on this boy and i dont know what to do help please!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ianmm, Oct 1, 2013.

1. ianmm

ianmm Guest

Hey guys and girls i wanted to say hello and i need help on something so please as many people who can help please do.

I have resently started to become shy around a certen guy in my US history class. I dont even know him or know where he came from, but for some rison iv started to like this guy i think i have a crush i dont really know because iv never had one before. But i do know that each time that he gets near me i always try to hide myself and i get a big red blush on my face each time he trys to talk to me and my brain just shuts down and i dont know why. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! :icon_redf

2. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You may be like him

3. ianmm

ianmm Guest

4. Lanker

The exact same is happening to me... It`s hard to get a boyfriend in school if you`re gay so i`m not even trying anymore, but I think it gets better once you graduate. :thumbsup:

5. lukeluvznicki13

^That's so true, I am also crushing on a guy but thankfully he is gay. However, he doesn't like me back. I can't get over him .-.

6. Monkeyman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The obvious thing to do is just become his friend first, in a short time you'll pretty much find out if
    a) he knows you got a crush on him
    b) he does or doesn't feel the same

most people know if you have a crush on them.

7. ianm

ianm Guest

thanks you guys this is helping me out a lot and im not gonna chase after him any more.