1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Out Idea - Online?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lukeluvznicki13, Oct 1, 2013.

1. lukeluvznicki13

Hi guys :slight_smile:
    So for the 11 October (International Coming Out Day), I was thinking of perhaps coming out online by doing a vine video of me coming out :slight_smile:
    I have seen 3 people so far using vine to come out, which I thought I might use to come out online and perhaps some people from school might view it.
    Idk if it is a wise decision or not since most people are judgemental but I thought its a clever idea.
    what do you think?

2. Chels

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think I read somewhere on Tumblr (not surprisingly) a nice way of coming out. Actually, on Tumblr there's more than one way, but I thought maybe, if you don't wanna make it serious, a vine would work if that's what you wanna do.

"Guess what's coming out tomorrow? Me, I'm gay." was what I had found. It's pretty straightforward but I still found it kinda amusing. It all comes down to you though, but a vine video would be nice to me.

3. lukeluvznicki13

ok thanks :slight_smile:
    i was thinking of coming out an actual closet and having "I'm Bisexual" stuck on the front of it xD

4. RawringTiger

great idea make sure its under 7 seconds or post a video on twitter or a facebook page

5. Silver Sparrow

The only issue I would think of is people you dont want seeing it, seeing it.