1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what should i do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dancingqueen79, May 31, 2008.

1. dancingqueen79

Out Status:
    Some people
    i like this guy...he's straight nd in a relationship, nd we are going to different high schools and graduation is coming up and I want to tell him how i feel what should i do?

2. Astaroth

I would just be glad you're graduating soon. If he's straight -and- in a relationship, there's really no use mentioning it to him. The chances of him dropping his girlfriend and running to you is... well... slim to none. It'd probably just be better to be happy that you won't see him once graduation happens and move on with things.

3. Poring

its unlikely that he'll just leave his girlfriend and run off living happily ever after with you. Yeah, movies are nice, but life sucks :/

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! Seeing that he is straight and in a relationship, I would suggest that you try moving on as best as you can. As Astaroth said, in all likelihood he isn't going to leave his girlfriend. Moving on is hard, but try to get your mind concentrating on something else and you will be able to put this behind you. Don't dwell too much on it. Having said this, you can try being friends with him. There is nothing preventing you from that. Hope this helps!

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What will telling him accomplish? What do you want or expect to happen?

Lex