1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hes

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hello, Feb 27, 2007.

1. hello

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    he has a girlfriend. but he still sleeps.but lately he dosen't thinks that he can have me when ever he wants me. no he keep his eyes on me even more. he gets so mad when i talk about my dream guy "alex".can someone tell me what mark is thinking.

2. hello

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    what 2 do about mark i dont want him thinking that he has me in check.but he so convincing and perswaysiv.

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

It is difficult to say without a bit more info. For a start, how old is he and how old are you? Does he know you are gay? Has he stated what he is?

It may be that he just sees what you two do as a bit of fun and physical relief. He isn't gay and isn't into you the way you are into him. What he's doing with you is great for getting off, but what he is really into is girls. This could be more likely if you are both quite young - under 16 or so?

You say he gets mad when you talk about a guy (real or imaginary?) named "Alex". If he's straight then hearing you talking about a guy while you're in bed is not helping him enjoy it. He'd be closing his eyes and dreaming about a female doing what you're doing.

If he's gay then he could be getting jealous hearing you talk about some other guy who you are thinking about more than him. That seems less likely though.

From the info you have given so far, my hunch is that he's straight and just sees what you to do as a bit of fun. I could be wrong though. Maybe if you could tell us some more we could have a better idea.

Have you considered trying to sit down with him somewhere, where you won't get disturbed by mates etc, and having a talk with him about this? You both need to listen and understand each other's point of view.

And you need to accept that if he is straight, you're not going to change him. Just like some girl is very unlikely to make you straight!

4. hello

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    wev know each other ever since we were 8 years old.but now we are both going 2 be 18.hes all acting so stupid sometime.he is such a bug 2.hes always finding ways bother me and alex from talking.ive never seen this side of him B4. its like he wont let anybody like me.

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

It sounds like he is either jealous and/or being possessive. Maybe he is gay, closeted so won't admit it (which is why he's going out with a girl), and doesn't want to loose you. Hearing you talk about Alex makes him think you are more keen on someone else than him.

He seems to have a problem there, anyway. But you need to look after yourself. He can't have you all to himself. You are an individual with your own needs and friends etc.

I know it is harsh but maybe you need to get him out of your life. Or at the very least you need to stand up to him more and make it perfectly clear that he cannot own or rule you, and if he doesn't like that you will have nothing else to do with him.

I'm still not sure who Alex is, but if Alex is gay and is your partner then he's the one you should be sleeping with - not some mixed up "straight" gay! :slight_smile: What does Alex think about you sleeping with Mark?

Although you have known Mark for around 10 years, you were childhood friends, and maybe now you have grown up and are young adults it is time to move on?

6. hello

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hes sweet and fun, and he has my heart.but im still attractive mark.

7. hello

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    alex doesent know that i sleep with mark.he just think that we are just friends.