1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Today I Came Out...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by treeofleaves, Oct 2, 2013.

1. treeofleaves

So basically as stated in the title. today i came out...this is my first coming out story thing and a couple of months ago i never would have thought i would do this i was kind of just like..noo..i shall never tell anyone...but anyway..i don't really have anyone to tell so you guys get a detailed description of me coming out to 3 of my closest friends :slight_smile:

so basically, we had a sleepover last night, and we were sitting up in my friend's backyard all night, it was about 4:30am and for the last hour i had been feeling like sick in the stomach and i was starting to shake and i was like 'oh my gosh just tell them!' and i like couldn't say it and was thinking 'its never going to happen'. And we were listening to music so every time a song was playing i was like 'so after this song im just going to tell them!' this went on for about 20 songs....then i kinda started going insane..and i was like 'you have to do it' then i was rolling around on the ground and kind of like nervous laughing..and my friends just like ookkaayyy...and then i was suddenly just like (note: this was halfway through a song! :O ) "can i tell you guys something?!" and they didn't really think much of they were just like.."yeah...okaayyy"...and then i was like full breathing heavily and feeling all weird...and i was trying to be really serious and i was saying "oh my god, i feel like im not being serious enough right now" (im a very sarcastic non-serious sort of person) and they were like "umm okay"...so i just turned to them and i was like

"I'm bisexual!"...............then there was silence.....i could just see them staring at me through the dark....i felt like i had just blacked out and woken up from a dream....and they were just looking at me...and i was like..."hah...yeaahhhh".........and well lets just say
    Friend A - is also bisexual and out
    Friend B -my closest friend
    Friend C - was asleep when i said this
    so basically...friend B was like "are you serious?" and i was just like "umm yeahhh..." and they were just like "wow...this is unexpected ...okay then..thats cool...wow....alright..." and then friend A was just like "welcome to the club of bi people" (because we also have another bi friend) and i was just like "yeah .,.aha" *nervous laugh*...and then i was sort of rolling on the floor laughing kind of happy to have it off my chest...and then friend A was like "ill be back in a second..i just need a minute" then she went inside...and i have no idea...what that even..why she did that...

so then there was just me and friend B and C left outside...and i was like "is friend C asleep?" and friend B was like "umm yeah" so then we woke her up..and she was like "what? whats going on" and friend B was like "she needs to say something...its important" and friend C was like kinda outta it and wasn't really bothered and then friend B was like "no this is important...its.....new" and then i was like laughing nervously and i was like oh my god i have to say it again! and then friend B was like "spit it out!" and then i said once again

"I'm Bisexual" and she responses "oh, that is new." and then went back to sleep a few minutes later...which friend B and i were kinda laughing about..anyway it was funny...so then friend B said 'im gonna go inside and check on Friend A" and then they didn't come back outside for like 15 minutes so i have no idea what went on....

so basically they were cool with it..they kinda asked me how i knew i was i just like 'i dunno it was kinda just like a gradual realization thing..." and were talked about it a bit and then everything was just kinda normal again..i think....

anyway so now all i have to do is tell all my other friends and every one else i know..yay...im not sure how i feel right now..its kinda like wow i actually did that...oh this is um....relieving? yeah so i didn't mean for this to end up so long but it did..hope you enjoyed my story :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: feel free to share your story or give your thoughts on mine..or why you think friend A walked away....

:bang:

2. QueerGirl

Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe friend A like likes you? :wink:

3. Britguy198

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was thinking that too :wink:

4. LILuke

Congratulations on coming out! And I agree with the above, Friend A might be into you. :wink:

5. treeofleaves

yeah that the problem...i recently had a conversation with friend A...and im really starting to think she is 'into me' which i really dont want to happen..because i dont like her like that...and i dont think i can or should....and she is the kind of person who will tell me that she likes me...and i then i will be all awkward and ahhhh

---------- Post added 6th Oct 2013 at 07:47 PM ----------

but i asked both friend A and B and they both said that they juts went inside to get a blanket because they were cold but they couldnt find one so they drank hot chocolate..which is why they took so long...