1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

old friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ianm, Oct 3, 2013.

1. ianm

ianm Guest

An old friend of mine just rmandly texted me saying he wanted to talk to me and see if the rumors of me being gay was true. now i havnt seen this guy in a very long time like five years so i dont know who told him i was or how he herd, but i just texted him back saying i was gay and his reation was a very mean text back, im not gonna re type it on here because it might offend other people and i dont want to make people made but he called me a name that made me very depressed. But then this morning i get a text back from him saying that he loves me and he wantes me to be his. Im so confused i dont know what to do someone help please. :help:

2. Nick07

Did he explain the first text?
    I would not react, I am afraid he is making fun of you. He is hardly in love with you if he didn't get in touch with you in years.
    I am sorry.

3. penguin machine

He sounds like a dick. I am determined to not let my friends make me feel bad about my sexuality. If anything I am doing a good job of making them jealous that I get to date a guy. If you miss his friendship that much, try some self-deprecating humour. What's the worst he can call you, gay? I mean, if he's determined to make that hurt he's obviously lacking intelligence as well as creativity. If you don't miss his friendship, I say toss him and forget that he embarrassed himself.

4. ianm

ianm Guest

Yea i know i already tossed him and now im trying to make new friends, its kind hard in a small school and a small town, also it dose not help with the fact that im autisic infact that makes it even worse. In middle school i use to get called loads of names just for being autisic and now i get called names by my friends! not just the fact that im gay but also that im autisic. it really hurts when you cant even think your friends well be nice to you. Yea but now i have like no friends at all. but thanks for the adivce guys it helped. :'-(

5. Nick07

I know it can be hard. Try to work on your online support group. Online friends can be as valuable as the "real" ones (*hug*)

6. ianm

ianm Guest

Can they really? i sure hope so. thank you so much. :kiss:

7. Nick07

sure they can :slight_smile: My online friends are the best ones I have ever had and I wouldn't trade them for any person who lives in my town.

8. ianm

ianm Guest

Oh thats good. I just wish i could make friends because i dont really have any online accounts excet for this one and i dont have very many friends who i talk to.

9. Nick07

You have some interests for sure or things that you like. It can be pc games, football, pets, camping, singers, or something that you have never tried so far but you would like to. There are many boards for many things. Try to google some and read the posts and join them. You can find more friends that way.