1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting to much for me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ianm, Oct 4, 2013.

1. ianm

ianm Guest

Yesterday was so bad for me, i keap getting notes saying that im a freke and dont derssre to live and that i should just go kill myself. Then some ramandom person came up to me and told me im a fat gay bastered who looks like a mexican. that got to me bad im so down now. i feel like ill never ever have a friend.

2. Jsmith

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Trust me, it will get easier. You just need to find friends who can support you, and as long as you've got that, you're fine. Don't let homophobia bother you. In a couple of years, when you're at uni, you will be able to meet new people who share your views. Remember, being gay is not your fault and there is nothing wrong with it. As long as you always remember that, you will be able to look past the bullies. Just don't let it bother you.

3. ianm

ianm Guest

thanks that helps me a little but its kinda hard for me to find friends with my autism. because with it i cant talk to people like normal guys and girls can.

4. penguin machine

I would certainly hope you're not looking for friends out of THAT crowd. A good place to make friends is the setting of a hobby. Try something you've always wanted to try, like Kendo or a martial art, or take a cooking class, or something that you wish to try, and you'll quickly meet new people who share your interests. The ice is already broken when you're there for the same reasons :slight_smile:

5. Nick07

Doesn't your school deal with bullying? In any case, don't listen to them. Build a protective wall around yourself and let them with all their frustration and nonsense stand at the other side of the wall. You and we know that they are not right.

6. ianm

ianm Guest

Thank you so much for your adive. and they do but most teachers just turn a blind eye to it. Its funny how you menchein "stand at the other side of the wall" thats what i manly do durning lunch. i usely wait for someone to come and talk to me, sometimes i hope someone would see that im alone and depressed and they would come and talk to me but no such luke. But now im trying to talk to other people other then me just waiting for people to talk to me. Its going better then i thought it would but still not many resalts. but thanks. (*hug*)