1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and a little crushed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bigmoney521, May 31, 2008.

1. bigmoney521

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok so basically it was a pretty up and down week for me. My friend sent me a message asking for advice cause she hooked up with my other friend from work, but the guy she hooked up with just happened to be the guy that i had the hugest crush on.:tears:. Anyways i was a little upset but more confused cause I thought he was gay. He is always bumping into me on purpose but we play around like that and he said i looked cute when he saw me in the mall when i was wearing this new outfit I bought. So I'm guessing he was just joking around, its just soo confusing and I have like zero gaydar.:bang: But on a positive note i met this guy at work who seems pretty cool and i kinda have a little crush on him but im not sure if he's gay or not so now i have to start the whole investigation process but he semmed like he was cool with me cause he was all eager to help me with something when he was in my department and i was always the only one he helped.:eusa_danc But idk what to do i guess i just gotta get to know him but im just afriad of being crushed by my crush.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always try to be realistic in my expectations. Yeah, there's a chance that this guy might be gay, and a chance that he'll be single, and a chance that he'll be interested. But until I get all the way to the end there, I assume he's straight, and is gonna be a good friend. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. bigmoney521

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay so after a lot of investigation I happened to find out that me and my crush have a friend in common and that friend also confirmed that he is gay. But the thing is now how do I get him to notice me? Im not trying to jump into a relationship or anything im just trying to befriend him first. Any sugesstions????

4. Jim1454

well - it sounds like he already notices you! complimenting your outfits and such... Maybe you need to make it a point to stop and talk to him on those occassions. Or be sure to take breaks with him at work or something. It really isn't that hard. Just do it!

5. bigmoney521

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just re-read my first post and i realized it was way to confusing. The first guy i was talking about is definately not gay so i've forced myself to move on. But the second guy who im kinda crushing on is rumored to be gay, well peole say he is but i want to hear it from him first. So yeah im kinda crushing on him alot and i think he was sort of flirting with me when we were talking and he seemed to like me(well as a friend at least) so right now im just trying to test the waters and see where this friendship goes. I just really need some advice on how to get him to come out to me without seeming like im obssesed with him or something.

6. Jim1454

He's most likely going to come out to you right after you come out to him. Why should you expect it to happen the other way around?

7. bigmoney521

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Because if I come out to him and he isn't gay or he isn't intrested I won't be able to show my face at work ever again. I'm so afraid of messing this up but I also want to get to know him better very badly.