1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

really need some help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by knoxville, Jun 1, 2008.

1. knoxville

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hi everyone.
    I'm am going through depression because my boyfriend and I broke up. We broke up two weeks ago and every time I think of the good times we had, I start to cry. Hes in oklahoma and his town got hit by a strong storm. He hasn't logged into myspace since the 25 of may. Even though we are over, I still worry about him alot.

2. Rahata

Its natural to worry about someone you care about. Those feelings are hard to over come. Like the saying goes. It takes time to heal and even more time to move on. You cry because you know there won't be any more happy times like the ones you had. But just think there will be more happy times to come just gotta get yourself back on track. A good way is to keep yourself busy(now don't over do it just keep your mind occupied and I'm sure you'll do fine. Could also try talking to a close friend just don't talk their ear off lol. Everyone needs to talk sometime, you gotta let loose once and a while. I wish you luck with your battle, if you need to talk can always pm me... i might not be full of great advice but i can listen.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you have another contact for him, use that. Just say "Hope you're OK." And leave it at that.

Next, work on keeping busy. The busier you are, the quickier you'll be able to move on.

Lex

4. paint

It definitely can get better, sometimes you just have to blink, step back ,and see from another perspective.and like Lex said, if you work on your goals and keep busy, you can move on. Good Luck.
    P.S. I was in Oklahoma that week-end. I remember rain passing through the area around Talequah and Lake Tenkiller.

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Can you just send him a note or give him a call and say "Hey, I know we broke up but I've been worried since the storm and I wanted to check and make sure you are okay."
    I think that would be okay.

6. knoxville

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    he doesn't have a number I can contact him with and I don't know his address. All I know is that he lives near Tulsa. Thank you everyone for the help.

7. jayy237

if there is no way u can get in touch at the moment then u may have to wait for a while. don't preoccupy yourself with it, i'm sure he's fine. just make sure that you are ok as well