1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Openly pan

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by The_Poets, Oct 8, 2013.

1. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    Hello friends,:smilewave

It's time I finally share my story. :eusa_danc

Last Saturday, for the start of National coming out week, I posted this on facebook...

You may know my name but you dont know my story. For fourteen years I have lived a lie. A lie many teens my age are still living. From this point on I am done living the lie. I am gay. Pansexual to be exact. That means I love everone regardless of gender.

I am now openly gay and proud to be. Although like many other coming out stories it hasn't been all smiles and rainbows. My so called gay activist mom is unable to look at me despite the fact that she has supported the lgbtq world since before I was even born. She has some emotional problems and can be impossible to be around. She keeps on telling her friends what a hard time i am giving her. As if its her life :bang:! My brother has yet to find out, having blocked me on fb long ago. I will never tell him though he is already abusive without reason. so yeah i am openly pan/gay and proud to be despite family cruelty.

2. Twinkletoes81xx

I'm happy for you! Keep being proud, I hope I'm brave enough to tell my family one day. :wink: <3

3. Fate

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone