1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just want to say

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tryhtwfr, Oct 10, 2013.

1. tryhtwfr

Thank you to everyone at EC for being such a great help and influence on my life! Thanks to the support I've received from the forums, I've come out to three amazing friends during the space of 10 days :slight_smile: Also, I want to say that I was scared of coming out and I wanted the first person to know to be special and I can honestly say it was a special person and she will always be in my heart. I also want to reiterate the fact that after coming out the first time to someone that is supposedly liberal, the second time will be easier and then the third will be as easy as doing your shoe laces! I'm so happy because now it's amazing just being open with my friends and talking about boys, etc. I wish everyone good luck with coming out and It's not as hard as I thought it would be :icon_bigg

#1 tryhtwfr, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  2. method

It's a pretty cool place eh?

Thanks for sharing your experience, and I'm happy coming out has been a positive experience for you :slight_smile: