1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm scared I'm going to be questioned!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zular462, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Zular462

So tomorrow I intend on going out as Katie, the female side to my gender. I already have a wig which my mum used for Halloween once, before I get changed I'm going to buy some proper clothes from a department store. My question is when I get to the cashier desk, should I be honest and come out to the cashier or should I try and conceal it?

This will be my first outing in my female form, obviously once I've bought it all. I was thinking of coming up with some story, like "I lost a bet", but maybe it would be better to just say it if they ask? :icon_redf feeling a little anxious

2. WiliamRoberts

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First of, good luck :slight_smile:

I doubt the cashier would care too much, and if you're really worried, keep in mind you don't need to tell people yet.

3. Techno Kid

I would just say the "I lost a bet thing" if you get asked about it. No need to come out to a total stranger. :slight_smile:

4. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think they'll ask - they'll think you're buying it as a present for someone. But if they do, come out to them if it will make you feel good, or just lie if it will make you feel bad. Good luck :slight_smile:

5. Valerie

Valerie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just tell them you're buying it for your sister for her birthday if you don't want to come out. It's none of their business anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: