1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bag of crapulence

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Matthaiastheman, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthaiastheman

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Guess whose a bag of Crapulence?My newly ex-girlfriend!Now let's see,why is she a bag of crapulence?Well,today she came up to me in the hall by my locker-after I was waiting at her locker to talk to me,and she came up to me and told me that we needed to break up.I said "What??" and she said it was because of my two guy friends teasing her afterschool.We used to stay after every day together then she decided she was REALLY busy,and let's note that this was the week of her birthday,and she didn't talk to me after I gave her my present.I know she liked it,so it wasn't because of that.But I thought that she was avoiding me,so I ignored her too,which turns out was a bad idea.And she said that it was a problem too,when the real fact of the matter was that I never saw her in the hall any more when I waited at her locker.There was only 2 times when I intentionally ignored her so she would see that I was mad.I was feeling that I was getting no affection from her,no matter how much I gave to her-although I was hesitant at times.Now I can see that she didn't really care for me-even during the first week of our relationship I could see how she was just going through the motions.Every time I called her cell she never picked up,and called back at least an hour later.
    She was so sensitive,and sometimes I just couldn't understand any of the things she said or did.I will still talk to her because I'm not into drama, but I'll:dry::dry: never go out with her again.

2. Trumpetplyer23

The main thing you need to consider is whether or not you still want to be friends with her. You already stated that you don't want to go out with her. So, if you want to be friends with her, I'd say wait a little while, like a couple more days, then talk to her in person, no phone, no texting, no IMing, etc. Have a one-on-one chat. Tell her how you feel and that your guy friends teasing her wasn't your fault and you feel like you shouldn't be punished for them.

Use lots of "I" messages, such as I feel, I am, etc. It stops people from feeling like they're being blamed.

Good luck. Oh, and nice to see you around here again.

3. Matthaiastheman

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to be really careful, and make myself not look too sad or too happy,but in reality it has lifted a huge weight off of my shoulders.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Amazing how many bags of crapulence there are out there.
    And even more amazing how many of them have ex-es.

Lex

5. Matthaiastheman

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  6. Ryguy

Ryguy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hmm well i know your EX and let me tell you, she is way too much of a selfish drama junky. also me being one of the people that teased her, I only made jokes in good taste and when i tried to be nice she was always mean to me, she also bit me, scratched me ,kicked me and called me some nasty things that i wont mention. and that whole fight that went on in lunch (you know what im talkin about) was just one of the outbreaks of drama that she has starated so yea you definitly can do better bud

7. Matthaiastheman

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will wait till next year for a new girl-what about Bre P.?

8. Ryguy

Ryguy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    you should go for it girl! have a little fling

9. Matthaiastheman

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been eying her for at least 2 years.Nice tatas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.