1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and Scared

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AliceHutchins, Oct 14, 2013.

1. AliceHutchins

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sure you've all heard this story before but I always knew I was bi. Even more than that, I always knew I thought more women were attractive than guys but I've had bfs for the last 4 yrs. Two relationships that lasted two years. I'm still with the most recent one.
    But we broke up over the Summer and all I wanted to do was date women but I am still in love with him & we started getting back together but ... I can't seem to stop wanting women. And if I'm honest I'm terrified. I went to an LGBT night and I bought back this really gorgeous girl. I explained to her my life is very confusing and we didn't do anything but I had to tell my bf that I've been feeling this way and that I don't know who I am or what I am.
    If I'm honest I don't actually want to like women anymore. I'm just too scared and I don't want to lose my bf either but as we all know it's not something that you can just change and I hate myself for saying but I wish I could. I got so upset I cut myself which I havn't done since I was 14 or so.
    I just really need someone who's been here to tell me what's going on.