1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please i need some help and advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Minorthreat, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Minorthreat

I am gay i have a best friend who is straight i met him last march . My problem is im hurting now and i dont know what to do in my life. Why im hurt hurt ? ----everyday we txt and sometimes we hit up with each other to drink and get some illegal stuff. But last june he was homeless he stayed at his car i asked about why he left home but i cant get answers from him. The problem now he has no work so as being a bestfriend for him and i have this feeling for him i supported him for his daily needs food, gas, clothes ,drugs in which i sacrificed myself just for him. These goes on for 4 months . But little did i know beacause he slept at his car he met this gay and offer him to stay at his home. I was so blind that time until i caught him cause my best friend used my cel and he txted that gay that he cannot go home cause im with him. But my bestfriend didnt know i txted that number and pretending to him. All thier secrets was revealed of how they kake love .when i read the txt my heart weeps i cant help myself crying . I was so down at that point where felt the world was on me. I confronted my best friend but he denied it. And he said why would he do that he is not gay. This is what he said to me everytime i ask him if i can give a bj for him but he always said that he is not gay. But the question now with all the help i gave to him and he know that i have no mre savings because i gave all to him everytime he asked money from me. Why he cant even give in return even just for once but he gave in to that other gay. Im just wandering. Why? Please help me with this what will i do ? Until now he keep on texting me . Sometimes we meet .pls help me im hurting but i cant afford to llose him.

2. Nick07

Sorry to be blunt but can you afford to keep him?
    He asks for money and lies to you. There is no gratitude and no respect. That's not a friendship. I am afraid he is simply using you.

3. Minorthreat

I think he abused me of being good or he abused me me of being so dumb?

4. Nick07

The fact that we try to see the best in others doesn't make us dumb. Just easier to hurt. *sigh*

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is that why you offered him your home, your food, your paycheck? Because hopefully there'd be a blowjob in it at some point?

I think he's made things pretty clear. He'll gladly take what you offer. He'll offer nothing but friendship (if you can call it that) in return. Nothing more. Ever. It'll be up to you whether you want to continue this relationship. In other words, make do with what you have, and take what you can get. Pay no mind to him - he's just a minor threat. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. Minorthreat

But why turn himself to that gay ? Frankly im jealous even once i never touched him . Is that fair?

7. Nick07

Sometimes we can't choose who we fall in love with. Maybe never. And no, it's not fair that it is so hard to think clearly and be reasonable when it comes to matters of the heart :slight_smile:

I am sure you will find someone who will appreciate what you are willing to do for your friends.

8. Minorthreat

thank you nick. one last nick07 what will i reply if he will call me or txt me
    if he wants to meet up with me?

9. Nick07

:slight_smile: it's up to you. I don't know what you want. I am not sure if he lives with you (or stays with you from time to time) of if he visits you just when he needs money, or if you hang out and have a good time as friends.

Apparently he is not a potential boyfriend. And if you have financial problems yourself you can hardly support him right now. So, what is left is friendship. Do you want to be friends with him?

10. Minorthreat

no he doesnt live with me 30miles apart.. i want to stay away from him. i just dont want to be rude. i dont know what to say or txt if he will invite me to meet me...i dont want it anymore.. i think i already made my decision to let go of him eventough in my part its hard to accept and hurting...

11. Nick07

I am not sure. You can tell him that you want to meet other people, that you are afraid it would not work out. You can confess that you hoped for more, but it is clearly not possible, so you want to say good bye and move on.
    I am sorry

12. Minorthreat

Thank you nick