1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The roommates...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by EmilyS, Oct 18, 2013.

1. EmilyS

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have known that I am gay since I was 15 but I am just now starting to tell people. I am having some difficulty figuring out how I want to tell my four college roommates, one of whom I have known for over a year. I put 'the feelers' out and they all seem like they would be okay with it, I just don't know how to start that conversation. Any help you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated.:help:

2. fortheloveoflez

You could casually ask them if they think anyone is cute at school. Then give them some advice...then they might turn around and ask you if you like some one then you can be like well ya there is this one person in my math class...then they can be all "oh what's his name?" then you can be like "her name is Lucy" or whatever...that should get the point across...

Sorry that was all over the place. haha

3. Suffocation

You can do what forthelove said, and like 'go on a date' (legit or not, idk) with someone, and if they ask who, just say their name (even if its just a friend or fictional). Or if LGBT gets brought up in the convorsation, (which before i was out to anyone idk that topic came up a lot for no reason) you can just like say what you are or whatever.

idk im terrible with advice, hehe. good luck <3!