1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How long will "IT" grow???

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Chris, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Chris

Well as you can see from the label i'm 13, and well i'm curios as to the average length of most penises at the age of 13. Right now it's growing (i've noticed that) and getting thicker and it seems a bit longer... but its still short. When is the average time in which it will be full-grown. Also i've heard that it gets as long as the tip of your middle finger to the bottom of your palm, is that true? If it is then i'm supposed to be getting 8 inches, and again if thats true i'm 1/2 way there(do the math8-1/2=4inches). Well please post!!!:smilewave

2. SamAlex728

Well, it varies. Both between people and when they started puberty. If you look at fully grown adults, you see a range of where different men are. But with people as young as thirteen, there can be many factors. The age of the onset of puberty, the order in which pubertal changes occur, genetics, and how much growing is left. There are myths about finger length, height, size of your feet, etc. and if these prove true in any case, it is usually pure coincidence. Don't worry about it. Since every guy is different, we can't really tell you the answer to what you are asking. But of course it is normal, just different factors affect penis size for different guys. If I missed anything, please add to it.

3. Louise

There are several treads already talking about the size of penises. In medical terms the average is between 5,5 and 6,5 inches, and most people who posted seem to fit into that category.

The size of your penis is not as important as what you do with it. There is no point having an enormous 'member' if you don't know how to please your parnter, so I wouldn't worry too much about size, more about technique, and there again as everyone likes different things it is only something you can learn with your partner as you go along.

4. Poring

lol, just don't be intimidated by pron videos because though they have like 8-10" (LOL, thats just crazy D:slight_smile:, I doubt if its normal for it to grow that long, but then again, I'm only 15 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's "supposed" to be eight inches the same way you're "supposed" to be 6'2". Most guys ain't ever gonna reach that. :slight_smile:

How long will it keep growing? Difficult to say. The general consensus is that most people are done growing by age 18. However, I know I grew (height-wise) at least five inches while I was in college - that was between ages 18-22 - which is rather unusual. I think I had some growth downstairs during that period, as well, although I'm not certain of that.

The best idea is not to worry about it too much. Because whether you end up with 4" or 10", there's nothing you can do about it - then OR now. So just enjoy what you've got at the moment, and leave the future to the future. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As Lex said, the best thing you can do is start preparing to be happy with your body however big or small it ends up because there is nothing you can do about it afterwards to change it. (I.e., penis pumps don't work.)

I would also say that 18 would be the general cut-off age for any kind of significant growth. That being said, I believe I got broader in the shoulders post-18, but definitely not change "below the belt."

But as people have said, it varies a LOT from person to person, so there's no real hard and fast rules.

7. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    -It will probably stop growing by about 18. You're still quite young
    -Size doesn't really matter to the people that matter.
    -5.5-6 inches is considered average, as such many people are larger, many people are smaller.
    -Your hands are larger than mine. Are you a big guy?
    -All sizes are supposed to be measured, err... "Fully extended".

8. SamAlex728

It's not illegal to say erect just so you know

9. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    it's also not illegal to say "hard" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh I don't know... sometimes it's hard to tell on EC.

11. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^^--:roflmao::roflmao:

12. KaraBulut

This is a good question. Not to hijack the thread but there are two items in the COC that mention profanity:
    • Please do not post or link to erotic discussions, pictures, movies, or stories.
    • Please do not use language that sounds like, stands for, hints at, abbreviates, or insinuates hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, sexual, or religious slurs) or illegal activities

Since we get a lot of questions about sex in the Health forum, I can tell you how we look at the differences in that forum. Usually, when you're asking or answering a sincere question about sex, we make allowances for whatever words you're comfortable with.

On a site like this, there are people with varying fluency in english. So, if you're asking or answering a question like this and you're more comfortable saying "fully extended" that's fine. "Erect" is fine. "Hardon" is fine. Even though we want to try to keep it clean when possible because there are younger people and their parents that visit here, we also want you to be able to ask questions about sex in the way that you are most comfortable.

The original poster said "IT" but I was still clear that he was talking about his penis. But if he used the word member, "down there", cock, dick and any of the other words that we all know and use, that would be fine, too.

It's only a problem if you were describing an erotic situation (because erotic stories are not allowed in EC) or if you were using them to offend someone. It really has a lot to do with your intent with the word you are using- for example, there's a difference between asking a question about your dick (not offensive) and referring to someone as a dick (which is offensive). :icon_bigg

13. Trent13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    well goincrazy got it right ..because mines about 6.4 inchs when u kno and so yeah size dont matter..

14. SamAlex728

Damn you just made me feel special
    I'm about five inches, and I've definitely not stopped growing (height-wise)
    But I guess my annoying father is right
    He's always saying I'm cursed and I'm gonna have a big dick because of genetics

15. Trent13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    lol
    Xd i make a lot of people feel special
    :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: hehe

16. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally I have never seen an eight incher in real life... and I've seen a few *blush* To be honest that would kind of make me scared...

17. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've only seen one. My first guy, too. And he had no clue what to do with that thing. :slight_smile:

Lex

18. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hopefully he didn't poke someone's eye out accidentally.

19. paint

XD :roflmao:

20. paint

But yeah...I think it should be more about intimacy...urrr or a bond between partners.