1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coming out support - an amazing article

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by yahooooo, Jun 5, 2008.

1. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

Well, I wasn't really sure where to put this, or if it's here already and I haven't found it, anyway, this is an amazing article, and I thought it would be really helpful :slight_smile:

When I first started looking for info on being gay and coming out it was one of the first articles I read and I think it's amazing.. very sensitive, but also incredibly amusing. It made everything clearer at a time when I was so scared by anything to do with being gay and I think it should be read by anyone questioning their sexuality.

http://www.channel4.com/health/microsites/0-9/4health/sex/lgb_comingout.html

There we go.. it's long, but deffineatly worth reading :slight_smile:

2. SwissBoy88

Seems to be a very good article. I think it's great that there are so many sites (e.g. this site) to help people in this situation....

3. Trent13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks ill print it off and have a read of it to night thanks
    XD

4. Trumpetplyer23

Wow, that's a really good article!

Some funny lines in there like "The secretary of the golf club makes my putter rise" and "what if you want to be a tile on the wall of both the boys' and the girls' showers?" they made me laugh.

Thanks for sharing.

5. Lefty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That was great. The humor in it really makes the whole process in perspective and easier to think about