1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have some questions

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Monika the Diva, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Monika the Diva

I am a straight male, who is going through some tumultuous times at this moment. I've been miserable for quite some time. I have always felt that i was different than all the other men i've met in my life. Anytime i went out on a date with a woman it was always awkward. Then one day i for Halloween, I dressed in Drag. At that moment when i put on make up, dress and heels. I was captivated by my image. When i looked in that mirror i realized that day that this is who i was really meant to be. Honestly, every time i made a new friend they who would always get this impression that i am gay because i am very friendly and personable. In my early life i was morbidly obese. Only last year i got the gastric bypass surgery and i lost over 100 lbs. I felt great but i am becoming more disgusted with my male organs. Because with the weigh loss i felt that was going to change my life and it did. It made me realize that i don't like being male. I don't like to touch my member when i pee. I never been attracted to other men sexually so i cannot say that i am gay. I would like to tell my folks that i am unhappy with my current state that i am living a lie. That i should of been born female, i have always enjoyed getting a mani-pedi. And when i colored my nails for a while my family was bothered by it but i liked it but at work i started getting a more important role around the office so i couldn't do that anymore. But i don't know what to do. One thing i can say for certain that i do not have suicidal thoughts because i have a lot to live for. But i every day the more i am holding this in the more it's eating me up on the inside. I do plan to transition to become a female once i am able to save up money to freeze two vials of my sperm. I apologize for ranting on and on like this but i need someone to tell me if i am wrong for feeling this way.

Any thoughts or ideas on how can i come out to my parents about becoming a transgender female.

2. Boston

Out Status:
    Some people
    I have no idea how to tell your parents I told mine on accident. I would suggest sitting them down for the long and awkward talk telling them who you are and who you want to be. I know this is scary it's hard to want to change yourself. Although I'm not or never was in your situation Ill try my hardest to understand. Don't worry one person is here for you. I wish you good luck and I hope it'll all be alright for you. I truly wish the best for you. :slight_smile:

3. Monika the Diva

Thank you.

There's one more thing I would like to add. I am still a virgin and my question is having sex important to really find out about one self or should I just base my decision on how I feel?

Thank you.

4. Ceejhey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think sex has something to do with it. It is about your identity and if you're not happy being like that, then you should follow your heart. That's a pretty tough decision, though. Because that's a decision that you cannot alter. Anyway, whatever you decide for yourself, know that we're just here for you and the people who truly love you will accept you for who you are.