1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Gays. Shepparton?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Trent13, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Trent13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hay its me, again. I live in a small-ish town called shepparton and thats in Australia. And at my school i know there are gays but there are like year 10 ect, and im only in year 7, and my problem is 1. No one knows im gay. 2 i really want a boyfriend or someone thats is gay or bi to help me out because i need some one to hold some one to look forwards to seeing but at this point there is no one.:tears:

I mean my teacher and school social worker are tying to help but i need someone my age, someone who knows what im going though. Someone to love even? It's hard knowning that they are there but hard not talking to them.:icon_sad:

Any Advice:??

2. Andrew

I would say, join a gay club :] I am pretty sure there are many or some around you.

3. Trent13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How would i find one?
    remember im only 13:help:

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! I think it is good that you have someone that can help you. Isn't there a GLBT club at your school that you could join? Usually their members are from all age groups and there you will find a lot of support and maybe even a cute guy around your age.

If your school does not have one, maybe you could ask a counselor at your school and/or social worker (if you feel comfortable with that idea) to help you finding a group/or if they know a group that you could join in your community.

I'll try looking at some stuff over the weekend as well and will post it or pm it to you should I find something.

Hope this helps!

5. awesomeap88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could do a google search for gay youth groups in your area or, if your local council has a website, you could try and search there. I'm pretty sure that most local councils/shires have some sort of directory on their websites of most of the groups in their area. I know mine does. Otherwise, I would follow Asteroid's advice and ask a school counsellor if they know of any GLBT groups.

6. Trent13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks a lot! ill ask my school social worker on tueday
    we have monday off :slight_smile:(*hug*) Thanks everyone

7. Andrew

thats what i meant o_o. gay youth groups/clubs.. LOL. not like going to a gay club and drink o_o

anyways, good luck. I am pretty sure they have one.

-Luis

8. Trent13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well i had a look on the net and the loacal council does have a gay ,bi ,lez youth grop but its not what im looking for, they have all the health stuff and i just need support..