1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boyfriend coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JakeHas, Oct 28, 2013.

1. JakeHas

Hey everyone, so I made a thread a while ago,
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/coming-out-advice/111418-coming-out-bf.html
    and not long after my boyfriend figured out about my EC account and read that thread. He just acknowledged it. In fact, he even made an account and replied to it.
    [​IMG]
    He said he's too afraid to say anything to his parents. What can I do to help him? I want to talk him through it all and be by his side. I'm just not sure what all to say to him or how to start it...
    Thanks everyone!

(P.S. I'm only making this thread without fear he will see it because he told me he will not look at anything else on this forum. He considered it my "Diary" where people help me, and he supports it 100% and told me he wont peek into it anymore.)

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Jake!

Do you think your BF might benefit, as you have, from the help that EC provides?

3. JakeHas

I think he might, but I'm not entirely sure... Would you likr me to ask him if he wants to join EC?

4. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why not? Coming out is what this place is all about! As long as you're comfortable sharing the space with him...he could benefit tremendously from the support.