1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[It's damn]Different Worlds[funny]

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, Jun 7, 2008.

1. darkestknight

It's damn funny of why the straights ARE so afraid and paranoid of LGBT people. I could have took all of my life to figure this thing out, but never mind. They think that it is an infectious disease.

I made a fantastic prank (I intentionally called him "sweetie" sometimes in the msn) on my friend, to test him, and he was seriously annoyed! Ah, then I ceased doing that, knowing that he really hate these kind of jokes! He all went "aaack... i have to run away and block you!! i'm serious!!" and then I tell him, "Man, ok,ok, cool down, I'm just joking here,ok?". Then he was all quiet and usual. Man... :roflmao: :roflmao:

Even my another close friend, couldn't agree with my 'world'. He could have spend ages talking about his girl and shit like that, as if OURs don't exist at all. Man, I wish I have something to share with!

Unfortunately, hardcore straights often brand us as losers. But I'm not a loser. No one is a loser. The people who call us losers are losers themselves.

----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in another story, I noticed that a guy somewhere in the college is noticing me. Whatever I go, I feel that I'm being 'watched' and 'scrutinized' by him. Maybe he's gay or what.

Casually, I love to just hop in beside him and ask, "Hey, you checking on me, if you are, i wanna date you!"... :roflmao::roflmao: