1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to my friend tomorrow, any last minute advice?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by deadmau5ftw, Oct 29, 2013.

1. deadmau5ftw

SO my friend and I are going to hang out tomorrow. I think this is the right time, but does anyone have an last minute advice for me?

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just be natural and sincere about it. :slight_smile: If you know he's fine with gay peeps, then there shouldn't be any issues. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Have fun! <3 Love your name btw.

3. deadmau5ftw

He is fine with gay people but he is my best friend and I just don't want him to think I am coming onto him. (And I never would since I love bears)

Thanks! <3

4. Saint Otaku

And if you do feel yourself reconsidering, psyche yourself out and sort of scream it at him with the goal of terror in mind, like Ron asking Fleur to the ball in HP 4.

Or, seriously, if are too nervous, you can take the cowards way out like me and come out over text. Good luck either way!!! :grin:

5. deadmau5ftw

I almost told him once, but I chicken-ed out... I don't want to come out to over text to my friends or family just because I want to be there if they have any questions or something like that.

Thanks!!!

6. Skov

Just know that there usually isn't a perfect time/opportunity to come out. I've waited weeks for them, and nothing happens. Eventually you just have to say it anyways

7. blueberrymuffin

Try to not build it up so much in your mind. Just go have a good time and when you "feel it" get it out there. Keep it short and not dramatic. "Hey dude i wanna tell you somethin, I'm gay." or however you want.