1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

he wont get out of my head...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tokarov, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Heh...I post in this section often. :dry:

So it's been a while since I've seen my crush. He's graduated and long gone. So what's the problem you may ask?

Ever since he's been gone, I've been thinking of him even more. I guess It's because I've been stuck at home. I didn't do well this school year...ahh hell, that's an understatement, I completely bombed the living crap outta it. The worst I have ever done in school. SO needless to say my mom has me on lockdown and I can't go anywhere.

My only relief this summer is gonna be Summer School. I have to retake my math class over again cause I didn't even come close to passing it. I have tried talking to my mom about it. She doesn't want to listen. She says she has given it all up to God and what happens happens. Whatever that means. She took me to the doctor for a regular checkup. She's gonna try out some medication that's supposed to make me focus on school more. They (mom and doctor) wanna run a trial run during summer school to see how it works. I don't know...it's weird.

My crush won't get outta my head. I know he's gone and the chances of me seeing him again and REALLY REALLY REALLY slim. Just being stuck at home bored is forcing me to think of him more.

I don't know what do. Summer has just begun and I don't know what I'm going to do for 3 months. :bang: :bang: :tears:

2. MeskElil

Hey, hang in there. summer school is right around the corner, and you'll get out of the house soon. maybe the reason you're hung up on all this is just because you're going stir-crazy, being on lockdown and all. just hang in there. and it's great that you're taking things over the summer because that might boost your confidence, and it will get your grades up.
    and hey, maybe with Mr. Crush gone, next year will go even better!
    and hey, don't think about that microscopic chance that you'll see one another again. just think about the fact that he's out of your life, and you'll never need to look at his face again.
    have fun playing video games and being on EC (and e-mailing me!), and just enjoy your summer as best you can.
    remember that everyone here loves you, and everything is going to be okay.
    and maybe after lockdown you can go to the movies or something...it's something to look forward to, right?
    Good luck, okay?

3. SRSLYMARK

Like the above poster said, you're probably just getting restless from being grounded, and in response your mind has turned to this boy in your head. Once you have something else to focus on (i.e. summer school), he'll probably be a lot less of a distraction.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't sit around waiting for the boredom to go away. It doesn't. Boredom is your brain's way of saying "DO something". So DO something, already.

And yes - I know you're effectively grounded. That doesn't mean you can't drive around on the ground.

* How's your health? Moving around enough? Maybe go for a walk/jog around the block or neighborhood each day.
    * Check out some books from the library. Look into some new hobbies and new interests. Greek History? Origami? Modern warfare?
    * You have a computer and an internet connection. These two things should preclude anyone from EVER being bored.
    * Decide that you're going to kill these courses. Not just pass them - DESTROY them. You can start on the background information now, by checking out some books or looking online at the topics.

Get started.

Lex

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! I agree with the above posts. Often when we are bored all kinds of thoughts pop up and will not go away until we find something else to focus or concentrate on. As Lex said, start getting a head start on your summer school which will allow your mind to focus on something else. If not, read an interesting book or try doing something that you like in the house which should also help. Before you'll know it, you won't think about it anymore.

Hope this helps!

6. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks guys, your right, I just need something else to focus on.

It's hard when your on lockdown :dry:

I'll work on it! Thanks guys! (*hug*)