1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Omg emergency

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JakeHas, Nov 1, 2013.

1. JakeHas

I'm in tears, bad tears right now. I messed up. I sent my boyfriend that message that I put in the anonymous section, he said that he thinks our convos are getting repetitive and boring everyday, and talking/texting isn't appealing to him... OMG the tears wont stop coming... he hasnt said anything more. I'm dying here, I love him to death. I cant bear the thought of losing him!!! I need help! So badly.
    He's not responding anymore. I'm scared, Im so scared!!

#1 JakeHas, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  2. Abbra

Calm down and take a deep breath.

Sometimes relationships can get a little stale. If he's feeling bored, maybe you can spice up your conversation a little bit. Or (I'm assuming that this relationship is long distance, so physically doing things isn't an option) you can find an activity to do together. Over long distance, this can be difficult. However, I'm sure there are still things the two of you can do as a long distance couple. If he plays video games, you could try taking an interest in that and playing together.

3. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok, calm down and take a breath. I don't know your story, but is there a way you can maybe go and see him so you can talk face to face later? Im sorry, I don't know if this is good advice or not, but from the information you gave, im not sure what else to say. If the only problem is things are getting stale, you just need to find a way to mix things up a bit and keep things interesting, but don't panic until you speak to him again. Maybe you should just wait a little while and then try again. In the mean time even though its probably easier said then done, just stay calm and try to relax as you figure out what to say to him next.

#3 ShadowSpirit26, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  4. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's okay bud, take some deep breaths and remember that you're going to be alright.

Try to be honest and upfront with him, if he feels things are boring then try something new. Maybe ask him how he would like things to change

5. JakeHas

Okay okay, I've calmed.
    xD I just realized how bad I was just a bit ago...
    I was able to talk to my sister who is also in a long distance relationship. Apparently she was just like I am. Clingy haha. She explained to me that once you get past it then everything will be better, I just need to occupy myself. She also said that the conversations do get repetitive, especially with long distance relationships. So I need to find something to occupy myself with so I'm not always focusing on talking to him.

I feel a lot better, I went from endless tears to non-stop smile. I'm pretty sure my bf fell asleep a bit ago or something xD he hasn't responded to anything, and kik (that's what we use, it's fast) says the messages were only delivered not read, which usually is a sign he's asleep. I left him a good night text and short video explaining I love him and telling him what I discovered needs to be done on my part. I also mentioned I love him several times xD hopefully he'll feel the same and will stick with me!

Another factor that I've learned is I'm emotionally unstable at the moment. I'm flat out exhausted from everything going on in my life. This weekend I'm relaxing. It will be my weekend to do nothing and recoop. I was once told by a very wise man (greatwhale):
    "You know that fatigue will affect your judgment, right? Lack of sleep will affect your mood and how you feel about others."
    So I'm taking that to heart this weekend.

Thanks to everyone that tried to help, I appreciate it!!

6. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like a chill weekend is just what you need. Be good to yourself--you'll be better at being good to other people when you're good to yourself.