1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my parents are gonna kill me!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pantslessrevolution, Mar 6, 2007.

1. pantslessrevolution

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    about this guy...
    ok, hes a friend of my cousin and he came over saturday night to play poker. Ive talked to him a few times, and i see him cuz he lived across the street from me. anyway, some crazy drama went down at my house and everyone got drunk, except for me. So after everyone went to bed, it was the morning and he didnt want to go home. So he grabbed a beer from his house and we sat on the porch and talked for like, 2 hours. And it was THE MOST deepest conversation ever. He is AMAZING person ive ever met. He gets how i think and how i feel which is incredibly rare. Anyway, one thing led to another and we started making out. My first kiss EVER! haha..anyway, he didnt know how young i was but he said it didnt matter to him anyway and that he really loves me, and if it were up to him hed ask me to marry him right now. And after we talked and stuff everyone woke up and we had to pretend like nothing happened and i havent seen him since sunday afternoon.

oh, and by the way...he is 26! and I am 14..he has 3 kids and does drugs..i made a whole long list on pros and cons, and the pros outweigh the cons big time..:bang:

so, is our relationship wrong? Imoral? or might it be true love?

2. TriBi

Sorry - but you show your orientation as "Lesbian" - and then talk about a possible/potential relationship with someone 12 years older than you, ipposite sex., who is strung out on drugs?

Hmmm - I can't quite see either the logic (or any potential benefit to you) here.

It may well be that you are bisexual. If that is the case - well, no problem, but please be sure of who you are, and what you really want, before you jump into something you may regret.

Please think about this VERY carefully before you commit.

3. GuitarGirl1350

walk, don't run, away, NOW.
    Drugs kill a relationship faster than anything.
    and what do you think he wants from a 14 year old???

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I agree with the posters above. He is too old for you which means his motives have to be questioned. Then there is the drugs.....

It's a bad idea and it's not going to work. It could become a real mess very quickly. Please follow GuitarGirl's advise and get yourself out of that situation. Let common sense and your head overrule your heart.

You will find someone else sooner or later. Someone closer to your age and background, without the drugs. Someone who wants you and respects you as a person.

5. blake21

talking from experience to get involved with someone that much older then you will be a big mistake when i was 15 i got involved with a 28 year old now looking back i know it was the biggest mistake i have ever made my home life was a mess my mom was dying of cancer and all my dad did was drink when i got involved with him i thought he really did care about me and he did when we where in bed together i didnt see that then it went on for a year when all over and done i was on drugs and had tried to commit suicide my mom had me committed into a drug rehab 2 months later she died till this day its hard when i go out or a party where people are drinking or doing drugs something to think about before you get involved with him

6. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're parents may kill you because they know what is going through this guy's head. I know what is and so do the other posters.

To him you are a piece of meat. I would hate to see someone throw time and emotion away on a deviant like this.

Drugs and drinking aside, I do not see this ending well for you. He'll be fine when he dumps you for another teenie. And you'll be left in shambles trying to pick up the pieces.

7. Will1975

Will1975 Guest

I am in agreeance with what everyone is saying to you already.. Only I say RUN- Drugs are not just an inconvenience.. THEY KILL PEOPLE... And a 26 year old can very well go to prison for not caring what he does to a 14 y/o.... If you care about him you won't engage and if he cares about you he won't either...

8. GuitarGirl1350

Oh shit. I meant RUN, don't WALK. Whoops....
    thanks for pointing that out -_-

9. CoffeeAddictedActor

As a seventeen year old who nearly got involved with a twenty-two year old this past year, let me assure you, it is a mistake.
    I know you want to think that you are old enough to handle it and make the best choices for you, but at fourteen, you simply do not have enough experience to see the red flags in this situation. I am not trying to be condescending, I just want you to understand that.
    Here are the problems:
    You're a minor and he's not. You are both emotionally inexperienced relationship wise and sexually inexperienced and he's not. He is going to want sex and, assuming you live in the US (I'm not well-versed in the laws of other countries, so if you do not live in the US, Google it), it will be considered statuatory rape. What that means is you may consent to it, but because of your age, it will still be rape in the eyes of the law.
    He's married, I mean, come on. Not only that but he has children. And a drug problem. Are you at all aware of the relationship problems drugs alone cause? Do you want to be a homewrecker at age fourteen?
    I doubt you want to potentially contract an STD (drug use and his behavior points towards risky sexual behavior which usually leads to STDs and women are far more vulnerable to contracting STDs from their male partners) or get pregnant.
    Plus, if everyone got drunk that night but you, that would mean he was drunk and possibly does not even remember the conversation or the hook-up.
    Let him down sternly. If you don't, you may run into what happened to me and have a stalker on your hands. That's not fun at all. And tell your parents. They need to know that a twenty-six year old is pursuing their daughter.

10. pantslessrevolution

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hey..i just wanted to tell yall thanks..ive come to my senses, mostly because of my friends and yall helping me out. I realize i wasnt thinking clearly at all and just got caught up in a moment. He is a really great guy, but we wouldnt ever work out.

Thanks yall.. you really did help