1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't you just want to back hand people sometimes!?!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RGX Guy, Jun 9, 2008.

1. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

Ok so I hate being ignored. I'm not a brat or anything but its really annoying to be ignored.

I was supposed to be going to the movies with a guy who said he wanted to go to the movies with me; but I couldn't go the day he wanted to go because my parents wouldn't take me and I told him that the same day it happened.

So I messaged him the day after (he wanted to go wednesday) asking if he wanted to go saturday and that wanker read my message but didn't respond. X |

Like I said I HATE being ignored and if he didn't want to go all he had to say was "nah I don't want to go" that took all of 5 seconds if that much.

So I'm trying to figure out why he would just ignore me like that. Any ideas? He has a history of blowing me off; never answering calls and rarely replying to messages but in person everything is all good (for the most part) Sometimes he'll talk to me a lot other days he won't. I used to be ok with that but I got smart and realized that if you can't talk to me at least 80% of the time just buzz off gees. Do I sound a little full of myself? I feel like I'm being full of myself.

But yeah. Would you do what he did to me? Cause that's just not cool at all.

A little background on our situation:
    We were in science and he let his leg rest on mine (once). He would get kinda upset if i picked this other guy for lab partner. I was sitting in front of him & he was sitting on a stool close behind me with his legs open, the width of my body.

Sometimes he'll say how we need to hangout, like this weekend. He seemed bummed i couldn't.

I catch him looking at me in the hallway sometimes i guess to see if i'll wave? Or like how you look at someone to see if they're mad at you. (maybe he feels guilty about the book?)

sometimes leaves his friends for me like if we're in the lunchline & i have no one to talk to.

my friends said we had a "love triangle" going on in science; there was this other kid he and I talked to a lot but not like crushes

another friend walks up when i'm walking with him and goes "is that your new bf?" As far as everyone knows we're straight.

I know its a lot of whining lol but I'm not good at figuring people out by myself. lol

2. Louise

Without knowing the guy in question it is difficult to say. It does seem a little rude for him not to reply but then there are a lot of rude people out there. Maybe he was upset and didn't know what to say without coming across too strongly and therefore decided not to say anything, maybe he didn't realise an answer was required, who knows.

If this guy is giving you mixed signals then he is probably confused about his feelings for you himself so this makes it difficult to put things into words.

I think the best bet is to have a chat and tell him that it leaves you feeling hurt and confused when he doesn't answer your messages even if it is only to acknowledge them.

3. Gumtree

^^^

Ditto

Might i add, like i so often seem to do he might be out of credit?

4. whenufree

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One thing really is a big nono. Cancelling arrangements by txt, trust me. he might be miffed that you cancelled on him.

5. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

First he said (in person) that we should hang out
    Then he said (by email) that he wanted to hang out that day but I got home late (late for me is like 10 [lol]) so i told him nicely that i couldn't hang out with him on weekdays but on weekends i could and he said ok weekend.

So thursday or friday i asked if he still wanted to go and he never said anything. I said sorry I couldn't go the day he wanted and he SEEMED fine but idk.

Like I said he never calls (he didn't lose my number because I got a text message about something he wanted) or picks up when I call so I don't really know how he was feeling.