1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nolisa, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Nolisa

Hi guys,
    I am officially coming out to a good friend of mine tomorrow and she will be the first person to know that I am seriously questioning my sexuality. I know for certain that she will be suppportive, because she has told me once that I could tell her anything, whether it is about guys or girls. So in that aspect I have nothing to worry about. I have been really excited these last two weeks and have literally been counting the days, because I really, really want to tell her. But now that it is almost time, I am getting more and more nervous. I trust her a lot and I know that she will support me and I know that it willl probably help me a lot if I could talk to someone about it, but I am just so scared! And I don't really know why, because I am so lucky to have no reason to be scared to tell her.
    It is just that I don't know how to tell her. She knows that I want to tell her a 'secret', so maybe I could just say. 'About that thing I wanted to tell you... I think I am probably a lesbian. Maybe I am bisexual, but I am probably a lesbian. I never told anyone this before and I have really been struggling with it.' But I know that when I stand there, that I will be too scared to be able to remember some rehearsed lines. Will it turn out okay if I just say whats on my mind and see how it goes?
    I really am nervous as sh*t. My stomach hurts and my whole body is tensed.
    Maybe I am just scared because she is the first one to know and when I tell her, I really tell her and it will all become real. That is a really scary thought.
    I am sorry to bother you with this, I just really needed to tell someone about it. (And I know I say 'real' a lot, but I can't help it today)

Love,
    Nolisa

Ps. This has nothing to do with this, but I just feel so proud about this silly thing, I want to share this great thing too :grin: I bought this blouse a few years back and I wore it a few times, but then I realised it made me look really gay and I was afraid that people might find out that I was a lesbian, because I wore that shirt (I know, I know). But today I took it out of my closet :wink: and wore it to school and wearing that blouse made me feel like I was out to everybody in the whole world and even when I had my coat on, when I walked past everyone, I felt so damn proud :grin:

2. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Good Luck :slight_smile: