1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peer pressure!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lodiug, Jun 10, 2008.

1. lodiug

I just went to a new high school a while ago. I made some new friends (mostly girls) and they're pretty cool. Now the problem is that they're constantly asking me why I don't have a girlfriend! They also think it's weird that I never had sex with a girl before. I'm not out to them, but sometimes I just wanna scream that I'm gay really loud!!! They say that most guys at this age are sexually active and blah blah blah....I do suspect that they suspect that I'm gay, at least bi. But I can't come out because the majority of the school's homophobic.

Not to mention that I have a crush on a guy, who's most likely straight! I'm afraid to tell anyone and express myself, keeping all my feelings bottled inside! I feel like I'm gonna be fed to a group of vicious homophobes waiting to insult me in every possible way!! Growing up straight is hard, but growing op gay is even harder!

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you closer to any of the girls than the others? Could you talk one-on-one with her? You don't have to come out (directly) if you don't think that's a good idea. But let her know that all the questions about your sex life (or lack thereof) are stressing you out. Ask her to lay off, and ask her to ask your other friends to do the same.

Lex

3. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Tell them that you want to have sex when you're good and ready, with somebody you really like, and can they please stop pressuring you since it's not their business. You don't have to say you're gay if they seem anti-gay.