1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bike crash

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by knoxville, Jun 10, 2008.

1. knoxville

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My friend Taylor, the one that I came out to, got in a bike accident today on his way to the park where we were gonna hang out. His friend heard his bike crash and he also heard him screaming. I think he is in the hospital now and I wish I could visit him but I dont know which hospital he is at. I really care for him and I feel guilty because I was the one that asked him to go to the park.

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    You could probably call somebody and find out which hospital he's at. He would probably like to see you. Accidents happen. Its not your fault.

3. sdc91

You could call his parents, maybe.

And don't feel bad. I felt the same way you did when my friend's parents were taking me home after I was at their house, and then a car broadsided the van while we were all in it. If I hadn't asked for a ride home, it wouldn't have happened. However, you had no control over it. Something worse could have happened. Don't fret!

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry to hear as to what happened. I am hoping that your friend will recover quickly. As it was suggested above you could call someone finding out where he is, or his parents. I'm sure he wants to see you too. Accidents happen and it is difficult to learn that a friend or someone we know was involved but it is not your fault! Don't blame yourself for it.

5. Grantious

^^^^^^^^^^^
    Agree'd its way not your fault
    I'm sure he'd say the same thing!
    Also I'm sure he'll be fine call someone don't panic yet or at all really.

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Things happen. Had he left ten seconds earlier or fifteen seconds later, gone a bit slower or a bit faster, etc. It happened, it's done, you're totally not to blame.

Call or stop by his house, and say you'd like to visit. They'll give you the info.

Lex