1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help asap

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zerfs, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My cuzin keep trying to hook me up with girls now there one who said am cute, and want to go with me. Should I tell my cuzin am gay. He's a jock and I don't think he like gay boys that much I font know. And if I go with the girl am sure she gone want to have set and I want to have set with someone I love. So what should I do

2. Nyarlathotep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I see to the left that you've come out to one other person so I would say that if you feel comfortable with your cousin knowing you might want to tell him, keeping in mind that you can tell him to not tell anybody else if you're not comfortable with everyone knowing. Or, if you don't want your cousin to know, just try to tell him that you're not interested in this girl and don't say anything more. If he asks why you don't like her just say you don't like her, if he thinks you're straight that doesn't mean he thinks you're gonna be attracted to every girl. Though if you think you can trust him, I would recommend the first option of just telling him

3. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tell him you aren't interested in her and let it go at that, if you are not sure whether you want to come out to him. If he tries a few times to hook you up, and you don't ever "like" the girls, he will probably stop bothering you about it after a while. You can come out to him when you are ready later and that will explain why you never liked the girls he tried to hook you up with.

4. BadCanadaJoke

Could your cousin suspect you and is trying to "set you up"?

You could always say yes to him, cancel the girl, look like a jerk and she'll never bother you...
    Or you could say that you simply don't like set ups, you're a romantic guy and you'd rather know a girl as a friend before going out with her...

Worse case scenario you take her to see a movie you'd like to see, and then, just like people usually do, you could driiiift apart.. You know, just lose touch with her.

At any case, if him knowing and being homophobic could cause you trouble, don't come out to him. You don't need the drama right now.... :/ You could, without you wanting to, out yourself to halff your family members...

5. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

You can just let this roll off your shoulders. Just tell you cousin you arent interested, and when you are ready to date someone it will be someone of your choosing.

I dont think you need to tell him your are gay until you are ready. If that time is now then great, but give yourself the freedom to do what your heart desires.

6. Zerfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thx alot