1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need some advice!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tanyac, Nov 13, 2013.

1. tanyac

Ok honestly im straight. But the last couple days I have been thinking a lot about a girlfriend of mine in a physically sexual way. Like I've fantasized about the 2 of us...I've never been with another girl before but i have wondered what it would be like. Idk what to do..

2. g4563

g4563 Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sometimes it's worth a try.

3. TheMrFatcow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Try it! You could be straight curious. At you age i assume (16) people experiment what they like and don't like. It is how you build your hobbies i would say. Another fact is that people usually dream about the same sex instead of the opposite.

4. tanyac

Im actually 21 lol I just dont want it to mess up our friendship. One time when she was leaving my house I almost thought she was going to kiss me. Been thinking a lot about that day. She also has a bf

5. lovely lesbian

I get you don't wanna mess up your friendship Does she have any idea how you feel? I can kinda relate to this I have a crush on a friend this is when I realised I was gay but she is straight and nothing is going to happen if you do tell her and you find out she is curious too then try it xxx