1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worried About Father's Day...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by KatzInHatz, Jun 12, 2008.

1. KatzInHatz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Where should I start....About a month ago my sister and dad had a major fight about how she doesn't get as much freedom as me (I'm 15 and she's 13) to stay out late. It ended with my sister refusing to go to my dad's house and staying at my mom's.

Since Father's day is coming up I'm super worried if my sister is gonna go to my father's house for it! My grandmother lives with my father and she is kind of sad that she hasn't seen her granddaughter in over a month! Like on mother's day when she came my grandmother was crying cause she finally got to see her!

I was just wondering if anyone has any idea what to do about the relationship between my sister and father because I have no idea what to do! By the way they are both very hard headed and stubborn:dry:

2. Sexiican01

yell at your sister and tell her she has to do it because you said so
    >__>
    at least that's what i would do to a hard-headed person
    n_n

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well, don't yell but tell her that even though she is mad at your dad, that it does hurt your grandma to not see her and she should go because of her.

4. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

Maybe you should ask her to come out and ask them to make a... freakin heck i can't think of the word COMPROMISE!!

There we go ask them to compromise and make up because if something happened to either of them it would be devastating because they stopped talkng to each other over something so small.

Good luck!

5. Jim1454

Where is your mother in this debate? She should at least agree with your father that your 13 yo sister should NOT be out late (nor should you at 15 to be honest... so I hope you aren't!). As such, she should insist that your sister spend the time that she should with your dad and grandmother. At 13, I'm sorry, she shouldn't have a say in this, and your parents are the ones that should be dealing with it - not you.