1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pageing All Interior Decorators Of Ec!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by sexyalex, Jun 12, 2008.

1. sexyalex

Hi everyone it's me again:slight_smile:

this time i have a huge project and i need advice. For my final exams practical for Home Ec. we are suppose to design a 4 course A-La-Carte Menu for 6 and we should pick a region and decorate the area given to us to match the theme at large.:astonished:
    Now idk why this lackadsical girl in my group pick Hawaiian theme and now we have noe idea on what music to set (like background music) and no clue as to how the decore whould be sorted.
    I NEED UR HELP!:eek: this is such a disaster and i swear if no one here can help us think of creative ideas for a hawiian decore and i fail my final exams in high school i am gonna kill a bitch on Monday :help: (ok maybe a bit too graphic/mellowdramtic) but this is serious..come on guys.

any advice? please....:kiss::help:

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    All I can think of is that song Tiny Bubbles. :roflmao: No wait! How about Israel Kamakawiwo Ole's version of Somewhere over the Rainbow for music. I love that! Jason Castro sang that version on American Idol. It was beautiful! As for the decor, just tropical flowers, leis, that type of thing and then Hawaiin food. You could add a few tropical birds. No big deal. You can handle this Alex. :icon_bigg I expect you to get an A. :thumbsup:

3. MeskElil

Hawaiian? Okay, I think bamboo-looking tables and tiki torches (you can get a whole set of those for about five bucks at Big Lots) and tiki-heads (think Easter Island heads but WAY smaller scale--like a totem pole type thing). Or, think grassy stuff for a table covering thing (they probably sell those at Big Lots, too...they're all about the summer party decor right now). For the music, I'm not so certain, but you must have seen old movies or some Scooby-Doo episodes on the beach--there's that soft kind of flute music in the background that makes you think hula...I don't know...
    And it might be a good idea to hand out leis to the people "walking in" to taste your food...and maybe give the ladies flowers to put in their hair :wink: They'll like that.
    Hope this helps!

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Grass skirts? :grin:

5. sexyalex

lol, grass skirts. That was funny. I heard the girls talking about dressing in grass skirts and coconut bras for being waitresses.
    :eek: lol idk howw that is going to turn out but that's not my head ach, i just need to work on decore. that's my responcibility and the torches do sound liek a good idea. :grin: thanks Mesk and imma go download Over the Rainbow now.

thanks mom! ur the best :wink: